f o u r

|| H A R R Y ||

I woke up satisfied with the feeling of looking forward to seeing Bella tonight. The day went by fast. Probably because of my busy day at work and talking to my mother and Gemma for a few.

Quickly I changed out of my suit into a more casual attire. Black button up shirt with black washed jeans. Mrs.Johnson informed me they were leaving at 7:00 and would be gone for some time. Though she had said that I didn't have stay and baby sit I knew I wasn't going to be quick.

I saw them take off and I made my way over. I knocked on the hard wood door awaiting to see Bella.

"Hi Mr.Styles." She panted soaking wet probably from playing the sprinklers. "Don't tell mom and dad I was playing in the sprinklers again." She sighed.

"Of corse not." I amusingly watched her run upstairs.

"I'll be in the shower!" She called.

When I heard the door close and the water run I headed for her room. I could tell it was the second one down. Her walls were a purplish pink filled with Polaroid pictures of her friends and her. Her room smelled like her making me crack a smile.

"Mr.Styles?" Bella asked turning into her room. "I thought I heard you in here." Her porcelain skin was damp from the shower and her hair was soaked dripping onto the floor. She looked angel like wrapped up in her white towel.

She walked into her long closet shutting the door coming out seconds later in a baby blue night gown. It's as if she was teasing me with her short cotton night dress just cutting right under cute butt. When she turned around I noticed how she had no bra on, at this moment I was sure I had a boner. She brushed her hair pulling it to one side getting it all smooth.

"Mother didn't tell you about my lollipops right?" She asked suddenly wide eyed turning around.

"What about them?" I asked amused letting my eyes trail up and down her body licking my lips thinking about hers.

"Ugh well my parents have this stupid rule now about how I can only have one lollipop a day and i already did." Bella pouted.

"Oh do they now?" I stood up headed towards the kitchen. She raised her eye brow following me.

I grabbed one out of the pantry setting the bag full of lollipops on the highest shelf knowing she wouldn't be able to reach.

"Mr.Styles, no!" She gasped jumping as high as she could trying to reach it.

"You have to come get this from me if you want it." I deviously smirked with the strawberry lollipop in my hand.

I ran upstairs to her room running around her bed as she pushed through the door climbing across her bed coming to get a lollipop. You would swear her life depended on this.

"Mr.Styles." She groaned. "Please give me it." Bella begged.

"Call me Harry." I playfully insisted.

I sat on her bed shoving the lollipop down my shirt running out of areas to hide or shove it. To my surprised she straddled me making my eyes widen she pushed her hands through the crack of my unbuttoned shirt making me moan but I covered it with an awkward cough. Bella clutched onto the lollipop but I snatched it back.

"Not ah." I unwrapped it. "Let me hold it for you." She looked at me unsure, I knew exactly what I was doing.

Bella leaned in kitten licking the lollipop making my hard on even worse. She soon wrapped her lips around it swishing her tongue around. I almost busted right there at the sight of her thighs on either side of me with her hands pressed against my chest for support as I imagined my length as the lollipop.

To my surprise she snatched it from me taking off. I heard her feet padding down the stair case. I slowly followed adjusting to my tight jeans due to my throbbing cock. I saw her on the counter finishing the rest of sugary addiction before tossing it in the trash.

I took a seat on the coach flicking through the channels trying to find one I liked. Nothing I haven't seen before besides pointless reality shows.

"Harry." I heard Bella call softly.

I turned my head towards her humming in response. Gosh she looked so touchable I needed her. Her curious big stormy eyes and olive colored hair along with her long legs a perky nipples were fucking me up.

"Can I see your tattoos?" How could I say no.

"Of course, here come sit on my lap." I patted my knees.

She came over straddling me the second time tonight.

"Which ones do you wanna see?" I asked rolling up my sleeve exposing a few.

"This one." She poked under my chest around my stomach towards the butterfly tattoo I had.

Her wandering hands unbuttoned my black shirt tracing her fingers around my inked skin. I sighed closing my eyes feeling relaxed by her delicate touch. All the stress I've been feeling all week seemed to have disappeared.

"You have the most interesting tattoos." Bella commented. I just smiled without opening my eyes. I needed this.

"What's wrong Harry?" Bella murmured stopping her relaxing trail across my skin resting her warm small hands on my chest. I wish she would just call me Daddy.

"I've had a lot of stress lately from work, that's all." I honestly answered.

"What's got you all upset?" She questioned leaning against me. I couldn't focus.

"I...u-um I had to...fire a few p-people this week." I stuttered breathing heavily.

"Are you ok Harry?" Bella giggled cracking a huge smile tilting her head to the side making me feel all warm.

Fuck it

I wrapped my arms around her waist pushing her down against my erection smashing my lips against hers. Bella gasped turning her head.

"Harry." She said breathless.

I flipped us over laying her out on the couch. Pushing her legs apart I put myself between them rocking my hips on her heat causing friction. My hands were flat on both sides of her head. Her whimpers of pleasure only made me go faster.

I didn't want to cum in my pants so I slowed down. Her legs wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. Her back arched and her eyebrows knitted together and her mouth dropped open. I rocked my hips painfully slow. My face was next to her neck and I could smell her flower like sent on top of that I could feel her breast against my chest sending me over the edge.

"Uh H-Harry oh." She panted in my ear. Her grasp on my biceps tighten.

I completely stopped looking into her eyes for about five seconds before softly and slowly moving my lips against hers. She broke the kiss sitting up straightening up her night gown. Bella stood up pushing her strands of hair behind her ear.

"I um-uh should head off to bed now." She awkwardly fiddled with her fingers before waking off upstairs.

Bella quietly closed the door to her room following with the sound of her locking it. I ran my hands through my hair. I shouldn't have done that. She's clearly a virgin and I probably scared her, it's clear she's never been touched like that before.

I just hope she didn't regret that. I don't expect her to talk to me for a while now. Settling down when I got home I layed in bed passing out moments later.