t w o

|| H A R R Y ||

Checking the clock it read exactly seven so I decided to head over. I wasn't in much of a rush since we live literally right next to each other. I knocked on the huge hard wood door that reminded me of mine. A smile grew on my face at the sight in front of me. Bella stood with her hot pink lolly pop in her mouth wearing what I assume is her school uniform.

"Good evening Bella." I smiled.

"Hi." She looked away shyly before placing the lolly pop back inside her mouth.

I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She wore a plaid skirt with knee high socks and a white collard shirt. Her body was slender and she had curves that almost seemed like they could've been sculpted perfectly.

"Mr.Styles! The food will be ready in twenty." Mrs.Johnson informed before giving me a hug. "I'll be in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on dinner. Bella will sit with you in the dinning room."

Bella guided me towards the living room couch taking a seat along with me. She sat in front of me her right leg swinging back and forth shifting into cris cross apple sauce giving me a view of her white cotton panties. I took a deep breath my chest was rising and falling. I could feel my jeans getting tighter by the second. I need some distraction.

"What flavor lollipop is that?" I tapped my fingers on my knee leaning forward.

"Strawberry." Bella giggled licking it wrapping it around her pink strawberry stained lollipop lips.

Holding in a groan I was watching her suck at the lollipop I couldn't help but imagine her sucking on me. I needed to stop being such a perv. She is a teenager for God sakes.

"How old are you?" I knitted my eyebrows genuinely curious.

"I'm sixteen." She smiled.

I bet she taste sweet, sweet like sugar I just want to devour her and practically pound the innocence out of her. I needed to make her mine. Her mouth probably taste like strawberry's and bubble gum. I wanted to rip off those white cotton panties but it wasn't exactly that, that was driving me insane it's those fucking legs of hers with those knee socks. My mind started to vision me separating her legs viewing her dripping pussy knowing it was all because of me.

"Dinner is ready!" Bella hopped of the couch rushing towards the table.

I needed a minute to stop focusing on my unholy thoughts.

"Mr.Styles." Mr.Johnston came through the patio from the kitchen coming to shake my hand.

"Thank you for inviting me over." I thanked.

"The pleasure is ours." He smiled warmly.

We took our seats and I felt myself become disappointed with the fact that Bella sat across from me rather than next to me.

"Bella why don't you take a seat next to Mr.Styles while I sit next to your father." Mrs.Johnson suggested, I
agreed of corse.

"Oh please call me Harry." I insisted.

She took a seat next to me and I instantly could smell her aroma. It consisted of a fresh flowery garden smell of corse with the exception of a hint of strawberries.

"So Harry how old are you?" Mrs.Johnson asked.

"I'm twenty eight." I replied while scooping into the mash potatoes filling up my plate with the food.

"How old were you when you first started your business? Sorry for so many questions you just seem to be on the young side compared to most successful business men." My mother laughed.

"It's ok I actually get it a lot. I was 23 fresh out of collage and my mother had re married a well off business man that was a good net worker and got me the chance to start a company. Next thing I knew It all took of from there." I chucked cutting the piece of breaded chicken.

The conversations consisted of polite chatter. It was extremely formal making me almost mentally tired. Bella stayed quite probably because the conversations were utterly boring especially for a 16 year old.

"You know Harry we're having a little neighborhood party on Sunday and we were wondering if you'd come." Mr.Johnson spoke. They were so welcoming.

"Of corse." I agreed.

"Great, one more thing we understand your a very busy man but on Friday night My husband and I are going out and we were wondering if you could check up on Bella every once and a while." She smiled towards Bella than adverting her gaze to me.

"It would be no trouble." I answered.

"Great." Mr.Johnson grinned.

While Mrs.Johnson brought out desert I lightly brushed my hand on Bella's high thigh making it seem on accident. Her thigh was creamy and soft like I'd imagine.I felt goosebumps rise at my touch on her skin. Her grey stormy like eyes faced mine. As captivating as her eyes were I couldn't keep my eyes off her lips so full and pink.

"Sorry Mr.Styles." She apologized for my actions. I smiled amused at her.

The rest of the night carried on and I eventually left. I found myself awake at 3am in my bathroom splashing my face trying to keep my mind off Bella. She was consuming me and I've only met her two days ago.

I knew the moment I saw her in those little sun dresses and school girl skirts I wanted to treat her like a princess and fuck her like a whore.