Chapter5

Phoenix's POV

I don't know what time it is when I see them. I'm guessing that it's around 2 in the morning. A dark shadow travelled across the trees, catching my attention. Then a voice, nervous and high, but definitely male, spoke out.

" She doesn't know what happened to her, and she doesn't have any recollection of her time as a human."

A feminime voice spoke then, commanding and strong."I'm not sure you understand, how serious this is. If she has got her memory, and knows what happened to her, she could sue us. All she would then need to become human again is enough willpower to be able to speak. And she is capable of that. If she does understand, then we could be imprisoned for life. You didn't see her eyelids flicker open during the procedure. I did. And I don't want you to make the mistake of underestimating her." Me. They were talking about me.

"N-no sir, I wouldn't dream of underestimating such an intelligent creature. Obviously, all the safety procedures are in place. And we can always re-do the pro-"

"NO! If there is anything wrong, immediately shoot her!!!"

"Y-yes sir."

"Good. Bye"

"B-bye?!" called the nervous man, but the woman had already gone.

I sink back into a tree, releasing a breath i didn't know I was holding. Blue wakes up and lets out a growl directed at the man, making him gasp in surprise and run. She then pads off and curls up again. I close my eyes and it hits me. All I need to do is be able to have make someone understand my situation somehow... Then maybe I can be helped.

Owen's POV

Tomorrow we start training the Raptors. I'm ready.

Okay, so sorry for the short chapter, I'm doing this in the middle of a lesson :D. Anyway, I hope you're  enjoying it so far and I will be updating very soon (hopefully). Also, you can talk to me, I don't bite! :D Bye!!!