|kisses & kisses|

Jenn's POV

Alexa! Ohmigod! Are you fucking serious? Jack's cheating on me? I thought he said he would never hurt me. Wow, I just can't believe it. Why would he date Alexa. I know Alexa has a crush on him.

• • •

EARLIER

Jack's POV

I get to the party and I say to myself. "Jack don't get drunk, you might hurt Jenn if you do, and she finds out" I see the table with all the liquors on it. "it won't hurt if you just have a little bit. Ugh stop Jack just get some water"

"hey Ricky can you get me a drink"
"sure" he slurs. Ugh he's drunk.

Ricky's POV (sorry it's short I just wanna put a little bit details)

Jack asks for a drink. I go to the table and grab a bottle and pour some in the cup.

Kian's POV (for details)

I see Ricky at the liquor table. He's already drunk he doesn't need more. He grabs the most alcoholic drink(24% alcohol). Ohmigod he filled it to the top. I have to stop him, he walks to Jack and it's too late. Jack chugs it down.

Jack's POV

Ricky hands me the drink I chug it down. It burns my throat, wait...this is alcohol.

Next thing I know I'm in the guest room with someone. I think it's Jenn. God I miss her.

"Kiss me"
"Are you sure we should do this?" her voice sounds different but I guess it's a drunk thing.
"C'mon babe just kiss me" she leans in and kisses me so I kiss back.

My phone starts vibrating so I pull away to answer it. I look up and Jenn's at the door crying, I look to the person I was kissing. It Alexa! Jenn runs downstairs. I try to run after her but Alexa grabs my arm and kisses me.

"Alexa! What the fuck are you doing?!"
"Kissing you" she tries to kiss me again but I resist and run downstairs.

Jenn's POV

Jack's kissing Alexa! I can't help but cry. He pulls away, he looks up and sees me so I run downstairs. I see Andrea and run to hug her. She's wearing a white shirt and I get my mascara on her shirt.

"are you okay?"
"yeah it's just Jack"
"ohmigod I'm gonna kill-"
"Andrea don't, please" she nods. I go to the couch and Jc sits next to me.
"you alright jenny?" I sniffle and nod.
"okay tell me if anything's wrong" I nod and smile, he's like my brother. I close my eyes and fall into Jc's chest. Next thing I know I'm kissing Jc. I feel nothing but I'm kissing back because I'm hurt but...this isn't right, I pull away.
"sorry Jc this isn't right" I stand up and see Jack's face. He runs outside and chase after him.

"Jack...JACK"
"What Jenn!" his eyes are red.
"Why'd you kiss Alexa?" I say tearing up.
"Why'd you kiss Jc?" he says in a sassy tone.
"I didn't kiss him! He kissed me! Now answer my question!"
"YOU KISSED BACK"
"I WAS HURT. JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION"
"I THOUGHT SHE WAS YOU" how did he think I was her? Ohmigod was he drunk?
"W-were-were you drunk?" I say at the breaking point of crying
"I didn't mean to. I asked Ricky for a drink, I meant water but I guess he thought I meant alcohol" he looks at the ground. "He filled the cup completely, it burned my throat but I just kept drinking it because I thought it was water and I was sick or some stupid shit. I'm guessing Ricky was drunk too" he's tearing up but I'm already crying.
"Jack I'm sor-" I'm cut off by him kissing me. Now this feels right. I smile in the kiss and he smiles back. This is amazing, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him. We pull
apart, we smile and he takes me upstairs.

• • •

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update and that this update sucked. Also I've been forgetting to say... THANKS FOR 1K READS!!! Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter. k baiiii💕
-jennxpennislife😈💜✌🏽️