|trevor|

Trevor's POV

I walk into the kitchen to see Jenn and Jack kissing! Omg I'm totally fangirling. I have to take a picture. Shit. My phone isn't on silent. They pull away about to see me. But I run out before they open they're eyes. I have to post this on Instagram. I post it, the caption says "jackxpenn is real😱" but I don't tag them. All the comments are "#jackxpenn" "omg are they dating" "otp" "mom, dad" etc.

• • •

Jack's POV

"TREVOR MICHAEL MORAN WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT ON INSTAGRAM?!?!?!" Trevor doesn't say anything. I turn to Jenn and grab my phone and type 'that kiss was a dare and Trevs took a picture' and I posted it. I told Jenn to post the same, she did. Jenn walks over to her suitcase and gets a pair of shoes. They look familiar.

"where have I seen those before?"
"oh uh I wore em the first time we hung out alone"

Jenn's POV

"where have I seen those before?"
oh shit he doesn't remember should I tell him a lie? No I have to tell him the truth even if he make me say it.

"oh uh I wore em the first time we hung out alone" oh no his face. His face says everything he remembers what happened. Ugh Jenn why do you fuck things up all the time? I can feel my eyes getting watery. I look down at the ground. He sees me and stands up. He lifts my chin an looks in my eyes.

"Jenn why are you crying?"
"Cause...I don't want that night to happen again" the tears start falling and I look back down. He lifts my chin up again.
"there's nothing that can make me mad at you again" he kisses me.
"I'll tell you" I sigh.

• • •

sorry this was just a filler. i'll try to make next chapter better😉
k baiiiii💕
-jennxpennislife😈💜✌🏽️