Chapter 50: Your Love is Strong

"So, Marlee and Niall, how was your date last night?" I asked the lovely couple as we, meaning all seven of us, sat together at a large table in Starbucks.

"It was great! Niall took me out to a nice place on the river and we ate dinner. Perfect date if you ask me." she smiled and took a sip of her double chocolate frap. Niall smiled and nodded his head, sitting in the chair next to Marlee with his arm propped behind her head.

"That's wonderful, guys. Are you taking her to the airport later, Niall?" I asked and their smiled immediately turned into frowns. Obviously neither of them wanted her to leave. They were totally in love, whether they would admit it to each other or not.

"Yeah, we probably need to leave about now, just to make sure we're not late. I'll see you lads later." Niall got up and Marlee quickly followed. She gave each of the boys a quick hug before standing in front of me.

"Call me, update me on all things Louley and of course, Mr. Horan over there,” she said solemnly and I nodded.

"And by the way, you were right, Niall said he loved me. I said it too." she smiled and I almost screamed in the middle of the cafe, which would have given me the entire room's attention.

"That's wonderful! At least you're leaving on a happy note! Have fun in Cali babe, I'll miss you!" I hugged her before Niall pulled her away and they left, hand in hand. How adorable?

I sat back down at our less crowded table and finished off the remains of my Twix frap off the secret menu. (A/N: Seriously this is amazing, look it up and then ask for it next time you go to Starbucks.) I began listening in on the boys' conversation and quickly realized that they were talking about their crazy tattoos. I swear they all had like 20 now.

"What does this one even mean?" I pointed to the stick figure riding a skateboard on his arm, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't really know I just thought it looked cool,” he said which made everyone laugh.

"I've always wanted a tattoo, but I'm scared that it's going to hurt."

"It doesn't really. Not if you don't think about it." Harry said from the other end of the table.

"Hmmm. Now I'm curious." I giggled.

"We should go get you one. Today." Louis looked over at me.

"What? You cannot be serious." my eyes widened at the thought of actually getting a tattoo. I used to always hate tattoos, but I guess as I've gotten older they've been growing on me. But that doesn't mean I'm ready to get one today.

"I'm serious! Come on babe, you gotta do it! Then you can join the tattoo club with us!" They all posed with their tattoos, making me laugh.

"That's cute, but I don't even know what I would get."

"We can decide when we get there! Don't you want to just get one before you die?" Oh right, I'm dying. I'm sure that's not how he meant to say, "before I die" but that's how I took it.

"Okay. Let's go." I grabbed my wallet and phone and made my way over to the door, waiting for him to follow.

"Really?" he came over and stared at me.

"Yeah, I mean, why not? I'm dying anyway, might as well 'live a little'"

"Alright, as long as you're okay with this, I don't want to push you." he looked concerned. If he was so worried why did he bring it up in the first place?

"Yeah, let's go." I opened the door and we both walked out to the car, waving goodbye to Harry, Liam, and Zayn in the process.

Not much later we were parked in front of a tattoo parlor. I'm glad it wasn't one of those overly scary Goth ones. We walked in and Louis spoke with the guy at the front for a little bit, apparently they had met before, probably when Louis got his other tattoos. I walked over to a wall and looked at all the different tattoo designs that were plastered on different sheets of paper. I couldn't seem to find anything worth putting on my skin for the rest of my life, so I looked harder. At the bottom in a small corner was a drawing of a heart intertwined with an infinity sign. It was simple, but perfect.