Chapter 17: The Song

I'm SO sorry I haven't updated in SUCH a long time. I've been crazy busy, but I know that's no excuse :( Sorry guys, I PROMISE I'll update so much more often. Anyways, hope you like this chapter! :)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I was woken in the morning to the feel of soft lips on my neck. I turned my head to find Cody, laying there with his arm around me gently kissing my neck.

"Good morning beautiful." he smiled softly and rubbed my tummy.

"Good morning Codes." I smiled back.

Wait, why am I waking up next to Cody...? Shouldn't I be in my own bed?

"Uh, Cody? Don't take this the wrong way, but why am I in your bed?" I asked.

"Oh," he laughed. "That. You fell asleep in the limo after the premiere, and it was dark by the time we got back so I just let you sleep with me."

"Oh, okay."

"Yeah. How about we have a lounging day? I don't have anything to do and its raining outside. I just feel like staying in." he said, and layed his head on my chest.

"Good. I'm so lazy right now. I don't feel like getting out of bed."

"Good. Besides, I miss having alone time with my boo." he said, and lifted his head to bring my lips to his.

He was over top of me, gently kissing me. It wasn't too over the top, but it was still morning, we were both still tired.

I felt his breath on my lips, and I smiled. I felt him smile back, and he let go.

He gasped and looked down at me.

"Oh my god, Brandi." he gasped.

I laughed.

"Yeah?"

He sat up and I followed him.

"I wrote you a song last night while you were sleeping. Its not finished, but I want you to hear it." he smiled excitedly, while grabbing his guitar from the side of the bed.

"Awe, Codyyyy!" I smiled.

He smiled back, and started to softly strum on his guitar.

"It's 2:15 in the morning

and I'm still thinking about you baby I

I'm so vividly yawning

but I'm still thinking about you baby

Heaven I'm above this world on

every bit of you baby

I think that I'm in love with every

things about you baby

I don't know if I'll fall asleep tonight

cause you won't

just won't get off my mind

Instead of counting sheep I

count the stars up in your eyes

I wish that I could sleep but those

stars are way too bright"

He finished with the last chords or the guitar and smiled.

"I'm not finished but, I meant every word."

I had no words. It was beautiful.

"Cody, I love it. It was perfect." I smiled, and leaned over to give him a peck on the cheek.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

hope you all like it! I thought it was cute :) and OMG how did you guys like awake all night?! it was amazing!!! anyways, I'll update soon.

love you all <3