Chapter 12

hey everyone! I can't believe my story reached over 100 reads! thank you all so much! it means a lot! <3 so this chapter will be kind of short, sorry :( but I hope you guys like it!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Alli's reaction was blank. No expression, no smile, nothing. I wanted to say something but I didn't know what. Luckily Cody said something instead.

"Um, Alli?" he quietly asked. "Are you okay?"

Alli was silent for a few more moments, and Cody and I looked at each other. We were confused. Did she like the idea of her best friend dating her brother, or did she think it was completely weird? I was hoping she was fine with it, because the idea of not being able to be with Cody breaks my heart.

"Am I okay?" she asked, staring at the both of us. "What kind of question is that?"

She still had no expression.

I ducked my head down and Cody stared at me. I didn't like where this was going.

"OF COURSE I'M FINE WITH IT!"

I looked over and Alli was now jumping up and squealing with joy.

This was unexpected.

"I KNEW YOU GUYS LIKED EACH OTHER! I TOLD YOU FROM THE START!" she screamed. She was actually more excited about it than I think I was.

Wait, no.

That's impossible.

Nobody is more excited than I am.

Alli pulled me up by my hands and started jumping, doing a 'happy dance'. She was still smiling like crazy, her blonde hair flopping when she leaped off the ground.

"AH! I have to go text everyone!" she said, and ran upstairs to her room leaving the surprised Cody and I in the living room.

I stood there still and and tilted my head.

"Well, that went better then I thought it would." I said.

"Yeah it did." Cody replied. "I'm glad she's fine with it, because if she wasn't I couldn't do this."

All of a sudden I felt Cody grab me by the hips and drag me down with him on the couch. I collapsed in his arms he pulled me closer to his chest. We were both laying down now on his couch.

"You know," he said, "I think all that exhausting work calls for a nap." he smirked. I thought he was kidding, but by the way he was holding me close I could tell he was serious.

"I guess it does, Mr. Simpson." I joked, and pecked him on the cheek.

The next thing I know, Cody and I were both asleep on the couch in each other's arms.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

okay yeah I know that chapter was sooooo short and sooooo bad, but it's 2 in the morning here and I have school tomorrow so give me a break ;) but I promise the next chapter will be sososososo much better. thank you all for reading, love you <3 xx