Chapter 4

Alright so this chapter isn't that romantic, it's more of a fun chapter. But, I PROMISE the next chapter will show more of Cody and Brandy's love for each other! Hope you like it! :)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I'll have one large meat lovers pizza please. Oh, and with extra bacon." I heard Alli say over the phone. Now that I think about that big, hot, cheesy pizza with loads and loads of crispy bacon, I'm starting to get pretty hungry.

"Okay thank you." Alli placed the phone back on the counter and turned to us with an aggravated face. "Forty five minutes until its ready."

Cody's face immediately dropped.

"But I can't wait that long!" Cody whined. He sounded like a 5 year old. "What are we gonna do in the mean time?"

I thought back to other sleepovers I had back in Ontario. We used to go outside in our bathing suits and roll around in the freezing snow, and go for runs in the field. Or play ding-dong ditch, but it's L.A, not Canada. They don't have snow, fields, or cranky neighbors.

I know, the things we did were pathetic, but hey! It was a small town, we didn't have much to choose from.

Hey wait a minute, why don't we play a classic game or truth or dare? Everybody loves that game, right?

"How about truth or dare?" I suggested. Cody and Alli agreed, and we sat down at the kitchen table.

"Okay! I'll go first!" Alli squealed. "Alright, umm..." she scanned me and Cody, as if we were going through airport security. "Cody!"

"Oh god, I'm scared." he said, and made a discusted face.

"Oh hush." Alli hissed. "Truth or dare?"

He hesitated for a bit.

"I know I'm gonna regret this, but truth."

Alli grinned, and stroked her chin as if she was thinking really hard.

"Okay, what do you look for in a girl?" she asked, and smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes and played with my fingers, pretending not to listen too carefully. I knew she was doing this on purpose just to bug me. But honestly, I kind of wanted to know what he was gonna say.

"Well, I like a girl who is funny and has a good personality." he said, staring at the ground. "I like a girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind, and can be independent. Someone who is cuddly and smells good." he smiled. "Someone who can go around wearing no makeup and not care what she looks like. Someone who has pretty hair and a great smile. Someone with twinkly eyes that you get lost in every time you look into them. Someone who I can take to the beach, and we can go swimming. And then we can sit on the sand and I can admire her beauty and serinate her and make her feel beautiful until she falls asleep in my arms. Someone who's out of this world." he finished, and continued staring at the ground, looking like he's lost in thought.

That was probably the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. Not only would he make the perfect boyfriend but he would make you a better person. I wanted to cry right then and there. Because knowing what you want while its sitting right in front of you, and knowing that you can't have it is agonizing. I wanted to run up to him and hug him forever and never let go.

But I can't.

I just have to stay and watch.

And keep it to myself.

Alone.

All of us were quiet, until Alli chimed up.

"Wow Cody... You really know exactly what you're looking for."