Chapter 11

hey guys! :D sorry I haven't updated in a while, again I've been super busy with school and everything. so I hope you all like this chapter! thanks for reading <3

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling. It was 2:00 in the morning and I was unable to sleep. I was just remembering the past couple days; how Cody and I kissed and now we're dating, and the daisy field. Things were moving so fast, but I actually liked it. I never thought in my life that I would go from being a nobody in Canada to the girlfriend of an international pop star.

I feel like the happiest girl in the world. Cody is perfect. He treats me like a princess, gives me compliments, is hilarious, and not to mention an amazing kisser...

I realized I couldn't fall asleep at all, so I picked up my phone and went on my instagram. I scrolled through my notifacations, and they were surprisingly a lot busier than usual. I probably gained about 200 followers within the last hour. Why?

I kept scrolling, and then found that Cody had mentioned me in a picture. I clicked on it, and was surprised at what I saw.

It was a picture if me at the beach, in my bathing suit, and it looked like I was laughing. Cody must've took it when I wasn't looking. Underneath, the comment read:

"had so much fun hanging with my angel at the beach. my dear fans, I'd like you to meet my gorgeous girlfriend Brandi. <3"

It felt so weird being called "Cody's girlfriend", but I liked it.

I scrolled through the comments below. I was expecting to get a lot of hate, considering I was Cody's first girlfriend since he was famous, but I was actually surprised at the comments.

I read things like, "congrats Cody!" and "oh my god she's beautiful!" and "you're so cute together!"

Awe, Cody's angels are so supportive, and and so sweet. I'm so glad their not mad at me. Even though I'm Cody's girlfriend now, I would never ever try to get into the way of Cody and his fans. They have a special bond together that no one could ever replace.

It was now 3:30 am, and I drifted off to sleep.

I usually have dreams about Cody, but tonight I didn't.

I was too tired to dream about anything.

------

I was woken to the feel of Cody's soft lips against my neck. He was laying under the covers next to me. I don't know how he got there, but I really don't care. I have him next to me, and that's all that matters.

"Good morning angel." he whispered, and gently kissed my neck again.

I turned over to face him, and looked up into his crystal blue eyes.

"Good morning codes." I smiled. "How did you get into my bed?" I giggled.

He chuckled, and stared back into my eyes.

"Your mom let me in on her way to work."

"Of course she did." I said.

"We have a big day today, you know." he said, and put his arm around my waist, leaning over me and cradling my back.

"Why?"

"We have to tell Alli." he said.

"What about our parents?"

"I told your mom when she let me in, and I called my parents yesterday." he said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, are they still in Florida?"

"Yeah, so we just have to tell Alli."

"Oh..." I mumbled. "This isn't going to be easy. I'm her best friend, and you're her brother. This is going to be awkward for her."

Cody just laid down next to me and pulled me close. His arms were around my waist, and his head was resting against mine.

"Yeah, but if she doesn't like it, then too bad. I'm not leaving you. I wouldn't leave you for the world."

"Good." I smiled. "Now if we're gonna tell Alli then I gotta get changed."

I got out of my bed and headed towards my bathroom to take a shower.

"Okay, I'll help you." Cody said jokingly, and started following me in.

I turned around and put my hand on Cody's chest.

"I don't need any help, but you can stay in my room." I smirked.

I walked in the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out, and got dressed. I put on dark ripped denim shorts, and a white button up quarter sleeve shirt that ties in the front. I put on my gold bangles and my white vans. I straightened my hair, and put on my make-up.

I walked back out to find Cody sitting on my bed on his phone.

"You ready beautiful?" he asked, and got up to grab my hand.

"Yep, let's do this." I said, and we walked to Cody's house.

---------

We walked in the door to find Alli sitting on the couch in her pj's.

"Hey guys!" she exclaimed, and patted the couch signaling me to sit next to her. "What's up?"

Cody and I looked at each other, and looked at Alli.

"Alli, we have something to tell you." I said.

"Sure, what is it?" Alli asked, still smiling.

Cody sat next to me and took my hand.

"Me and Brandi are dating."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

OOHH CLIFF HANGER! haha so do you guys think Alli will approve or hate the idea? comment below! :D The first one who comments will get the next chapter dedicated to them. hope you all liked it! love youu <3