Chapter 6

Alright so, last chapter was really boring, I know, but this chapter will be a lot more exciting! So I hope you guys like it! :)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Alli can you pass the Cheerios please?" I asked Alli, as I was rubbing my eyes trying to wake myself up.

It was 9:00 am. I usually don't wake up this early, but Alli did so I had to get up with her.

But I'm still really tired.

She shoved the cereal box and milk in front of me, and I poured it in until it was rounded off to the top.

I really love cereal.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked Alli as she was shoving a huge spoonful of Mini Wheats in her mouth.

"Well, its like, 100° outside, so how about we go swimming?" she suggested, and I nodded.

"Okay sounds good." I replied, and crammed in another bite of Cheerios.

I was about to pour in some more milk when Cody bursted in through the door singing some random song that I didn't even know.

"Good morning angel!" he exclaimed to me, and went in the cupboard to grab some Frosted Flakes.

"Good morning." I mumbled. I was still too tired to speak in full sentences.

"Awh, someone's sleepy." Cody teased while moving a peice of hair out of my eyes

I swear I could just pass out right there.

"What time did you fall asleep?"

"I think it was like, 3:30 or something." I replied, and he smiled.

"Oh wow, you stayed up late."

"Yeah I know," I remarked, "is it that hard to tell?"

"No, not at all." Cody said sarcastically. "I'm sure you wear your hair in a messy bun and ratty pajamas all the time." he teased.

I playfully hit him on the arm.

"Shut up."

"I'm kidding, you look beautiful either way." he said, and took a bite of his Frosted Flakes.

I took another bite of my Cheerios to try to hide my red cheeks.

Alli looked over at me and mouthed out, "I told you he loves you!"

I rolled my eyes and mouthed out, "No he doesn't."

"So," Alli began, "Brandi and I are going swimming today. You wanna come?"

"Definatly. As long as I get to see Brandi in a bikini I'm there." he grinned at me.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh my god, Cody." I said, and punched him in the arm again. He laughed back.

"Come on Brandi, let's go get ready." Alli said, and pushed me up the stairs.

"What bathing suit should I wear?" she asked. "The pink bikini, or the purple bandeau?"

I scanned them carefully, then added, "The purple one. It brings out your curves more."

"Okay, thanks. I'll get changed in the bathroom this time."

After she went in I went in my bag and pulled out my bikini. It was a royal blue bandeau with a bow in the middle of the top. The bottoms were blue as well and had little bows on the hips.

I don't know, I thought it was cute.

I slipped it on and Alli came out of the bathroom.

"You ready?" she asked, and grabbed her phone.