i nodded, "A saved me. the ceiling was going to collapse and a pipe was going to hit me and A ran me out and saved my life..." i said, utterly confused.

"miss we need to get you to the ambulance to get a check up." a firefighter said as he came over.

i nodded and aria and spencer helped me stand as i coughed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

emily pov

"well miss dilaurentis everything seems fine. lungs are working famously. just get some rest. you should be fine." a doctor said to alison as she sat in the back of an ambulance, a blanket around her shoulders.

i sighed and a figure walked up behind me.

"good work fields. blow up the barn and save the girl." A said with sarcasm laced in that voice.

"i couldn't just let her burn to death. i am in this because i wanted to protect her in the first place. A or not. alison stays alive." i said with demand and power in my voice.

i marched away and ran to my car.

i won't let alison die no matter what.

i would risk my life for that girl.

A can make me do whatever the hell that bitch wants but i will not kill alison.

ever.

she could've died in that barn and i didn't want to watch it happen.

i couldn't!

the girl...no.

the person...no!

the one thing in this world i love the most!

i couldn't just stand there. i had to save her.

it's my natural instinct.

just then i got a phone call.

i answered, "hello?"

"emily! it's spencer. how fast can you get to alison's house?"

i gulped and put on a fake scared voice, "what?! why?! what happened?!"

"A blew up the barn and alison is a little shaken up. can you get here?"

"yeah definitely. i'll be right there." i said and hung up.

i took the hoodie and every "A" gear i had off.

i jerked my car around and drove to alison's house.

i ran in and went to alison's room.

i opened the door and the girls looked at me, relieved.

i smiled smally.

i went over to alison's bed and knelt down, "you okay al? what happened?" i asked gently as i took one of her hands into mine.

she looked down at me, "A saved me em...i don't know if i should be worried or not." she said and teared up.

"why should you be worried. A saved you alison. you're here. you're alive. what could be wrong with that?" i asked worried about her panic.

"A made sure i didn't die...so that means i wasn't supposed to so A is saving me for later. like death is my freedom from this nightmare." she said and started crying.

i got on the bed with her and she put her head in my chest and sobbed as i rubbed her arm.

"where were you em! i n-needed you." she choked out.

i closed my eyes.

i was there.

at least that's what i should've said and come clean.

"i know. i 'm so sorry." was what i said instead.

idiot.

i know! shut up my annoying sub-conscious.

god i need to stop talking to myself.

"where were you?" she repeated.

"i'm so sorry ali. i was practicing at the gym for basketball. i want to be ready for tryouts. i'm so sorry." i whispered and kissed her forehead.

i looked at the girls.

"you guys want to stay?" i said.

"sure." aria said and they went to alison's closet, getting blankets and pillows.

we put on the tv and i held alison in my arms.

alison got under the blankets.

she made the cutest little noise and pulled on my arm.

i looked at her and she signaled for me to get under the blankets.

i smiled and got under.

she tangled her legs with mine, her soft skin grazing mine delicately.

she dug her head into my chest and i moved her hair out of her face and kissed her cheek.

i rubbed my hand under her sweatpants, rubbing her clit with my fingers, making ali moan quietly at my touch, making me smile as she got wet.

"babe. don't do this to me please." she begged.

i smirked and kissed her temple, "fine. but i'm still gonna rub it." i said and continued rubbing under her underwear in different places.

she smiled and closed her eyes.

i held her gently and she put her hands on my arm.

she held my arm tightly, as if fearing that if she let go we'd never find our way back to each other.

i smiled as she started closing her eyes.

"i love you." i whispered against the top of her head.

"i love you more." she whispered tiredly.

"mmmm. not possible." i said and she smiled and fell asleep.

god i love her so so much.

and god i am an asshole.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

will ali and the girls ever find out?

what will alison's reaction be?

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13