Ryoutarelle (Kise Ryouta)

Start from the beginning

Ryouta chuckled, loudly enough to be heard. He clamped his mouth shut, nervous by the fact that the girl have heard her.

"....Who's that!?"

Well, it's not so bad meeting a new face. Ryouta revealed himself, smiling.

"Good morning."

"Ah- um. Hello... Could it be that you own this place?" The girl asked.

"..Yes. Sort of." He replied, patting the pony's head.

"Ohhhhh." There was a short pause as the girl observe how Josephine nuzzle her head against Ryouta's touch.

"You are having a problem keeping this little girl?" he asked, chuckling while giving Josephine a big hug.

The girl nodded, her eyes dazzling with a hint of curiosity.

"I'll keep her if you want to. She is a sweet darling." Ryouta assured, stopping when he noticed something. Those dazzling eyes are familiar... "Do...I know you?"

They both stared at each other, puzzled by that statement.

"M-maybe! I mean, the world is a small place after all." The girl answered.

Ryouta smiled. "I guess so. Well, I'll be going now. Shall I take Josephine with me?"

"Please do."

And with that, a new friendship build up.

Ryouta went back home to be startled with a great news...

"MOTHER. THE PRINCESS- MARRIAGE! MONEY! GAAAAH!" Kasamazilda exclaimed, falling off a chair.

"Shut up, idiot! I'll be marrying that cute princess and be rich!"

"Oh, it is such a great coincidence that the king will be hosting a ball for the Princess to find her groom! How magnificent." Stepmother cheered. "Okay! We will attend this ball. First, we must find suits for you!"

"MOTHER, I WANT A BLUE ONE!"

"I GO WITH NEON BLACK!"

Is there such colour as Neon Black?, Ryouta thought. He shook that off and went to the living room to join the conversation.

"Stepmother, may I join the ball?" He asked, his ruby eyes sparkling with glee.

"No."

"Please?" He whined.

"Hell no. N-O."

Ryouta let out a small sigh before admitting defeat and going back in doing his chores.

Night fell and his siblings and step mother went to the ball in flashy clothes and carriage. It was an eye sore but still, it made him jealous. He wanted to socialize with people... He has his animal friends but he also needs to talk to fellow humans.

He want to go to that ball...

He sighed, sweeping the lawn clean when- something fell from the sky or should we say someone. Ryoutarelle coughed with dusts flying everywhere.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch. Every. Frickin'. Time!" A young girl voice screamed, walking out the crater she had caused. "Ouch, my back!" She snapped her back up, producing cracking sounds and such"Now what!??"

"Are you alright?" Ryouta asked, concerned.

The girl eyed him. "Obviously no. I have traveled so far and I'm frickin' thirsty!"

"Oh! Let me get you water!" Ryouta fetched some water in a glass and handed it to the girl.

The girl gulped it hungrily and held out a satisfied sigh after.