Reminisce (Akashi Seijuro)

I hit on the doorbell a couple of times.

...Gee... Seijuro and his castle.

"May I ask who is this?"... Wha—!? The doorbell spoke!

...I'm still not used to this talkng doorbell.

"_______, girlfriend of Seijuro." I answered.

"Ah! ______-sama! Please wait!"

I sweatdropped. There is no need for the prefix "-sama"...

The gate opened and I waltz to the gigantic front door.

A maid opened the door and I bowed, entering the castle.

....It's still big just like the last time I visited it.

"Seijuro-sama is in his room." the maid said, leading me to the Second floor "He just finished his meeting."

...So he's busy, huh? Why call me to come over if he's busy? I sighed. This guy is just too... complicated.

The maid and I reached a certain door and with a quick bow, the maid left me alone....

I took a deep breath.

I knocked.

"I'm coming in, Seijuro~~~" I said, opening the door and striding in.

...He's on his study table. Seems like he fell asleep.

"Hey, Seijuro, sleep on the bed." I said, poking him.

...

He's fast asleep. Oh.. This is a chance!~~ I took out the polaroid camera from my bag and... Snap!~ Took a picture of him.

Hihihihihihi. I wonder how much money I'll earn from this....?

I took the picture from the mouth of the camera and shook my hand.... There.

...He looks kind when he's asleep. Hope he just sleeps forever.... Hey, I'm not joking... Just kidding.

I took the blanket from his bed and draped it over his body.

After taking a picture, Now it's time for operation Look for Dirty Men's Magazine in Akashi Seijuro's Room~~~~

I ran to the bookshelves, checking each book.

....? I took out a red book that appears to be a photo album.

...Hehehe. I opened it... To find a cute baby Seijuro... I suddenly imagined him saying "My orders are absolute" when he goes out his Mom's womb.

....What the.. That's creepy shit. Hahaha.

I flipped over the pages to find..His picture when he was in middle school.... His eyes back then has only the color of crimson... A beautiful hue of red.... Makes me want to punch whoever the person who turned him into a control freak.

His smile here is warm... Maybe it's just me.. But it's like how he smiled whenever he is carefree and is just having fun.. I trailed on his lips, sighing.

But it can't be helped. Change is inevitable.... Also, his Control freak Nature is one of the reasons I'm infatuated with this guy.

"What do you think you are doing?"

....Aw, Crap.

"Looking at your fetus pics! ~".. Oh shit. I'm digging my own grave just like the last time.

He sighed before sliding his hands on my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Hmm.. You're looking at my other self?" he asked.

"No... This is still the Akashi Seijuro I knew up until now." I said, smiling at my resolve.

That's right. He is Akashi Seijuro. The guy I have loved since middle school and will always love.

"You really are unpredictable, ______." he said, kissing my cheek.

I moved away in a corner. WH-WHAT THE FU—!??

"SEIJURO YOU IDIOT!" I screamed.

Holy Crap. IDROPPEDTHEPICTUREOFHIMSLEEPINGIMGOINGTODIEHELP.

"What's this?" he asked, kneeling down to take the picture.

.....Plan B everyone! I tackled him, making us tumble on the floor.

..."You should lose weight, ______. You gained.. 7 pounds." he muttered.

.....Wh-what!??? I blushed deep crimson red.

He simply smiled, pulling my head closer to his. Wha-!??? I closed my eyes,

preparing for the worst.

"You still have not changed, ______." he whispered.... and then his hand lost its grip on my head.

I opened one of my eyes... He fell asleep again... I smiled.

"I love you, Seijuro." I muttered.

~~~

Some time later...

..."What's this, ______?"

...Hmmm.? He turned his laptop screen in my direction... HOLY SHI—— WHY IS IT THERE???

.....I gulped "Your picture while...sleeping?...he..he.hehe."

"Why is it posted in this social networking site?"

...Crap. I told the person whom I sell it not to spread it!

....R.I.P _______ _______