Save slot (Seijuro Akashi)

Save at slot number 5..... OHH SHIT. I SAVED IT AT SLOT NUMBER FOUR. I STILL NEED THAT SLOT. OH SHIT.

"Holy shit!" I shouted and slumped on my desk with a loud crash. "Fuck thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis."

"_____?" Seijuro asked, putting a hand on my back.

I instantly gave him a tight hug as tears stream down my face.

"SEIJUROOOOOOOOOOO. TT.TT"

"I never knew you will miss me just because I am gone for five minutes."

"WHO WOULD MISS SOMEONE LIKE YOU!? THE GAAAAAME. THE SAVED SLOOOOT. GOOOONEEEEE." I screamed.

"Huh...? A game?"

"An otome game." I said.

"You play those things even though you already have me...?"

"I wanna have a harem even though it's just a mere fantasy." I reasoned. "And anyone can steal you from me. So I'll let myself be pampered by my harem. At least they won't be stolen by other girls."

"No. What you said is unreasonable. I will be deleting this." he said, reaching for my phone.

I quickly snatched my phone, letting go of his body. "Nuh. Not my babies." I declared, hugging my phone.

He raised an eyebrow.He shook his head and moved closer to me and... WHAT THE--?? He gave me a kiss.

My eyes widen in shock and before I knew it, he grabbed my phone from my hands and moved away from me.

"AKASHI SEIJURO. GIMME MY PHONE BACK."

"No." he said.

"Pleassseeee. I'll do anything!" I said.

Oh shit. Wrong choice of words.

"Anything?" ....that sinister smile is creepy.

I gulped. "Yes."

"Kiss me and say you love me."

......."WHY!??"

"The answer is simple. It's because I am your boyfriend."

"Please!! Anything but that!!" I wailed.

"No. My orders are absolute." he declared.

"Whhhhhy.".... Ah! Lightbulb! I flashed a sad look with teary eyes. "I thought you love me. That means you are willing to make me happy. Why won't you give me my phone back? " and I tucked some strands of hair behind my ears.

I hope it works.

"I do love you. But you never really tell me what you feel about me."

...Oh shit. Now I feel bad.

"B-but! Y-you're Akashi Seijuro! That means you already know how I feel without me telling that."

"Of course I want to hear it from your lips, you know...." he trailed off, snatching a chair and sitting on it, facing me.

Those eyes... They're so... They look so sad.

Now that I look back... I always neglected and pushed Seijuro away. More like... I'm taking him for granted... I feel bad about it. I give much attention to my fantasies while I already have someone just for me.

"Delete those." I said, looking down at my hands and avoiding eye contact.

"Hmm?" he asked.

"Delete the games." I said, sighing.

"So you really don't want to kiss me nor say I love you..."

I heard my phone beeping soon followed by the tone used if something is being deleted.

...."Seijuro." I said, taking a deep breath. "I love you."

I gave his lips a quick peck.

"I'm sorry, I'm taking you for granted. I promise I'll try my best to be a real girlfriend." I said, my eyes full of determination.

He smiled at me.... That smile.. SHIT. I. ... FELL FOR HIS DAMNED TRAP.

"I love you too, _____" he grinned. "No one would steal me from you. So rest easy."

"You...! " Tears sprang from my eyes.

He patted my head and stood up from his seat. "I need to go back to the faculty. Wait for me, my girlfriend." He gave me my phone and I watched him with wary eyes as he exit the room.

.....You asshole....