Confessing to Him (Generation of Miracles)

Bakamono: This is about GoM's reaction when a person they like confesses to them.... in my imagination at least.

~~~~~~~~~

I stared at his eyes... It's now or never.

"I....I-I like you very much!" I shouted, closing my eyes.

We're  in the back of the school building so that no one will know I'll be rejected...

I know that I'll be rejected. I just want to get this feeling off my chest.

~~~~~~

Kuroko Tetsuya.

He stared at me with his usual poker face.... But bit by bit, I noticed his cheeks turning red.

"....._____-san..... Really?" he asked.

"Y-yes!" I instantly answered.

Man, this is embarassing.

Before I knew it, I was pulled into a tight hug.

"_____-san... I like you too..... just as I like milkshake." he whispered.

I returned his hug... Good thing I told my feelings for him. I feel so happy.

~~~~~~~

Midorima Shintaro

"Wh-what!?? What do y-you thi-think you-you're saying, nan-nanodayo!??" he exclaimed his cheeks turning to a deep shade of red.

"I'm serious here, jeez! I just want you to know my feelings! I know you won't like me back. I just want to say it." I said, turning my back and walking away.

"W-wait!"

"Gee, don't humiliate me further, Shintaro-san." I said, not looking back.

He caught my hand, spun me around and made me face him... His face is just inches away, enough to make me feel his hot breath against my skin.

"Who told you that I don't feel the same?" he asked. His voice sounds so husky.... He did not even say the 'nanodayo'.

...Anyway! Stop staring, _____! Say something!

"It's woman's intuition!" I exclaimed...

Great excuse, ______... I mentally kicked myself.

"I... f-feel th-the same, nanodayo." he gave me a quick kiss and let go of me.

He walked away without looking back...leaving me in a shocked state.

.....

~~~~~

Seijuro Akashi

.....I stared at him, waiting for a reaction.

He smiled at me, his eyes gleaming....

"You exceeded my expectation. I have deduced that you would confess to me but I have not anticipated it to be this early." he said. "I'll praise you for that."

He suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Now, I shall give you your reward." he whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

His lips made its way to mine... His kiss was so slow I was drawn to it. I don't know how to respond so I simply melted to the kiss.

Time appears to have ceased. I feel so light headed....

He moved away when we ran out of breath. We both panted... This.. is too much.. My face is going to explode!

"I like you too. No. Let me be more precise. I love you. You are now mine, got it? No one will take you away from me..... Or else."

Did I get myself in trouble?....

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kise Ryota

He appears to be shocked. His crimson eyes have widened. Nevertheless, he's still handsome.

"______-CHII!! I FEEL THE SAMEEEE!" he suddenly shouted, grabbing me and spinning me in circles.

I was so shocked I don't know what to do....

"YEYYYY! YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND NOW!~ WE'LL GO ON DATES, YOU'LL GIVE ME CHOCOLATES ON VALENTINES, I'LL GIVE YOU TREATS ON WHITE DAY, THEN WE WILL GRADUATE, THEN WE WILL GO TO THE SAME UNIVERSITY, THEN WE WILL GRADUATE AGAIN, AND WE WILL MARRY, AND WE WILL HAVE CHILDREN AND I'LL NAME THEM RENGE AND RYOJI, THEN WE WILL GET OL—-"

"Calm down, Kise-kun!" I shouted, covering his mouth. "And put me down, I'm getting dizzy."

"Oh! I'm sorry! I was just excited, ______-chii."

He stopped spinning around and set me down but kept his arms around me.

"I like like like you too, ______-chii" he said, connecting our lips for a brief moment and then rested his forehead against mine. "I can't wait to tell sempai!"

.....And he got beaten up by Kasamatsu-sempai for being so loud about it.

~~~~~~~~

Murasakibara Atsushi

I looked up the purple giant, watching him with wary eyes.

He munched on his Pocky, staring back at me.....

"_______-chiin, wanna play Pocky Game with me?" he asked.

I frowned. "Huh?"

He suddenly pulled me closed, leaning  down to my level.

"Lets start?" he asked.

"B-but Murasakibara-kun, there's no pocky stick on your mouth." I answered.

"_______-chiin, you worry about details." he muttered before silencing me with his lips....

!!!!!!!!!!??????

... I can taste the faint flavor of chocolate.

He moved away and then flashed a small smile.

"You'll be eating snacks with me from now on, okay?" he said. "I like you too, ______-chiin."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Aomine Daiki

He smirked at me before chuckling. "How stupid."

....This jerk! I would never understand why I like this person!

I turned away from him. "That's all. Bye."

I was about to go due to embarrassment and shame but he held me back.

"'Cuz it took you long enough."he said, and hugged me from behind.

"....What....?" I asked.

"Don't you know I also feel the same? What an insensitive girl." he said, leaning his chin against my head.

......I started to feel my cheeks heat up.

Moments passed and we enjoyed the comfortable silence.

"A-aomine-san?" I asked. "You have practice."

"Just a little more." he hummed.

"DAI-CHAAAAAN! PRACTICE!"

"Damn, Satsuki."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakamono: Yay.