Chapter 14- Sleepover Part I

Ok, ok. I know I said I was going to update last week but the fan on my laptop broke and I just got it today. So! Here's chapter 14! Happy reading luvs!

                                                                                              xoxoluvu

(Phil's POV)

The new week has already started and I have barely talked to Dan at all. I keep thinking about how Dan feels about me. I know I shouldn't think about such small things but I can't help it. Dan and I are friends now but if I confessed to him he would definitely reject me. I feel like confessing to him is a horrible idea.

It's Tuesday and Dan and I walk out of our class and head into lunch, we don't say anything to each other until Dan grabs me by my arm right in front of the double doors where Chris and PJ are waiting for us in lunch.

"Phil, what's up? Did I do something to upset you?" He asks with a worried expression on his face.

"Wha-what makes you think that? I'm feeling fine!" I say trying to look and sound happy.

"Phil, you and I haven't had a proper conversation in ages. What happened?"

"Do you mind if we talk about this somewhere else?" I say giving up.

"Fine. Come over to mine after school?" He asks.

"Alright. I'll ask my mum." And with that we enter the double doors and go inside and sit ourselves with Chris and Pj.

It was finally after school and I walk with Dan to his house. We finally arrive and instantly go into his bedroom. Wow, Dan's room isn't nearly as messy as mine.

"Okay...so what's up?" Dan says sitting down on his bed motioning for me to sit next to him.

I sigh before answering "Dan...um...how do you feel about me?" I say shutting my eyes tight as to not see his face. Silence falls upon us for a while, urg I wonder what he's thinking.

"Huh?"

"What?" I say, I open my eyes and Dan looks taken aback.

"Uh, what do you mean?" He says his cheeks turning a little pink. Aww cute.

"Well I was a jerk to you before but now that we're friends...just how do you feel about me?" I say putting my head down finding my hands so interesting to look at.

"Oh, um well. I think you're a cool guy and you uh have a lovely personality." He said. Oh. So that's what he thinks of me...okay no my heart is not beating as fast as a running ostrich, it's beating faster than that.

"Oh really? Um thanks." I say feeling my face heating up. I hope he doesn't notice it.

"Is that all that was bothering you?" He asks me.

"Yeah, pretty much." I say feeling pretty stupid for thinking of troublesome unimportant things.

"Well! Hope I didn't boost your ego too much. You wanna play video games?" He says in his oh so happy go lucky voice. I look up and fix my fringe before answering with a yes.

It was almost time for me to leave but Dan and I were in a very important battle in Street Fighter. Dan paused the game and looked over at me.

"Phil would you like to stay over?"

"Huh?" I say brilliantly.

"So far we've been having pretty fun and I wanna keep playing video games with you."

"Oh" this boy really knows how to make my heart pound "sure I'll text my mum and ask her." I take out my phone and send a quick text to my mum after a few minutes I get a reply.

"She said yes!" I say cheerfully.

"Great! I'll go let my mum know." Dan gets up from his bed and exits his room. Oh god I'm gonna stay over at Dan's house. I'm most likely gonna borrow his clothes and we're going to walk to school together. My fantasies are coming true! Well...maybe not all of them.