Chapter 7- It Worked!

IT'S NOT ON HOLD ANYMORE!!! YAY!!!! Alright so, spring break ended not too long ago, I'm pretty bummed out about that but now I can continue writing. ^^ I'm really hoping not to get writers block again because that's a pain. I'm gonna try my best! I'm determined to work with this story till the very end! Welp! Happy reading luvs. ^^

                                                 xoxoluvu

Phil's POV

“I can’t believe we ate lunch together and talked a lot!” I say jumping around my room as Chris sits on my chair using my laptop.

“Yeah, it was a bit of a surprise to see them actually come over to sit with us.” Chris says with a smile while searching up something’s.

“It really was! Oh which reminds me let me use the laptop.” Chris stands up from the chair and sits on my bed while I open up another tab to go into tumblr and go straight to the messages.

Phillion: Thanks! It worked!

I type it in and turn around to face Chris.

“We even talked a little in detention! How did it even get to this?!” I say thinking about the events that happened and wondering just how in the world it got like this. It was so simple to just talk to him and act like my normal self.

“It’s thanks to me of course!” Chris says and I instantly remember what he said today in lunch.

“You are definitely not off the hook for that do you know how totally wrong that could’ve went?!” I say thinking of all the possibilities thankful that nothing went wrong.

“Yeah but nothing did. I mean he even said that he loves who he loves so there’s hope for you Philly!”

“Yeah…that’s true. But I don’t even know how to flirt or get him to like me in that way!” I say stating the obvious.

“Well just be yourself. To seduce him you could also do some of those things you did when you were teasing him like backing him into a wall and whispering in his ear.” He said looking at me with another one of his mischievous knowing smiles.

“Do you know how embarrassing that was?! I could’ve died from embarrassment and from a heart attack at how fast my heart was beating every time I was so close to him like that!” Just thinking about it make my heart beat at an insane rate.

“Ha-ha! You can play it off cool though, that’s for sure!” Chris says chuckling a little bit. Chris stayed for a few more hours, we hung out like usual and either talked, surfed the net, or played video games.

I get my laptop and lay down on my bed going on tumblr and noticing I got a new message and I already know who it is.

Danosaur: It worked for me as well! Thanks a bunch.

I read over it and reply.

Phillion: You’re welcome! We ended up talking a lot and I have hope that there’s a chance that they’ll fall for me one day!

After a few minutes of waiting I see another message pop up.

Danosaur: Do your best just be yourself and they’ll totally fall for you! The same with my person we ended up having a normal conversation and everything just felt…nice. I don’t know even though it’s only been a day I feel like I could be quite comfortable around them…

Phillion: Aww that sounds cute!

Danosaur: Oh shut up! XP

Phillion: Haha! Do you like that person?

Danosaur: Well I wouldn’t say like, I mean they’re a pretty ok person but they’re a guy so I don’t know!

Phillion: Ohhhh ok, well you know the person I like is a guy so if you want any advice on how to deal with that sort of thing you can count on me!

Danosaur: Oh ok, well I don’t know I mean I never really thought about it before and it’s just…I mean I don’t like him like that so thanks but no thanks.

Phillion: You say that now but just you wait, you’ll be falling for him faster than you could say the word octopus. ;)

Danosaur: Octopus.

Phillion: Have you fallen for him yet?

Danosaur: Hardly and I don’t think I ever will.

Phillion: Well who knows love could hit you like a ton of bricks.

Danosaur: Except he’s most likely not going to be someone I will fall for.

Phillion: Oh well, who knows.

Danosaur:  I do.

Danosaur and I talked a while more until he had to go since he was being called down for dinner. I was actually a tad bit surprised when he didn’t react badly to me saying I was in love with a guy. I just won’t say what his name is because saying that I’m in love with a guy named Dan would probably freak him out since that’s his name as well. I wonder though, will Dan ever like me in that kind of way? I surely hope so…but I’m just going to try my best and work hard in getting him to like me!