Chapter 11- Phil's House

Hey luvs! I'm on a small vacation in Orlando. Several minutes ago I saw a comment from Phanisreal1234 and I got the inspiration to write and ended up witting two and half chapters and now I know exactly what I'm gonna do with this story so thank you! You're the amazing one! ^^ Happy reading!

xoxoluvu

Dan's POV

A few days passed and everything has been pretty normal. Detention finally finished much to Phil and I's happiness. Pj and I still hang out with Chris and Phil at lunch and it's actually really fun. We both became used to Chris making silly animal impressions and Phil's silly conversation starters.

It was class time and we were all doing the class work until our teacher announced something.

"An art project. You will be grouped in pairs and you have to get to know the person I'm assigning you too and draw them the best you can and around the drawing or maybe inside the drawing of them you have to draw or write the things they love."

Oh great, I hope I don't get paired up with some douche bag. The teacher started assigning pairs and surprisingly Phil and I will be working on a project. After school, Phil and I decided to go to his house and start on the project that's due by the end of this month. To be honest, I felt pretty nervous going into his house. Entering the house we were greeted with Muse.

"Oh, my llama is this Muse?!" I yell excitedly.

"Yeah! I got my mom into them so now she puts them on sometimes. You like their music too?" Phil says looking just as excited.

"Hell yeah, I do!" Phil and I start singing to Supremacy and we don't notice the song was over until we heard the clearing of the throat and turn around to face Phil's mum.

"Hello boys, I see you both are having fun." She says with a smile.

"Hello mum, this is Dan. We'll be working on an art project together."

"Oh! This is the famous Dan? Phil has talked so much about you!"

"Mum! Ok, Dan I think it's time for us to go to my room." Phil grabs my arm and pulls me with him upstairs and I quickly say a greeting to Phil's mum. Once we were in the room we put our things down and Phil sat down on his bed while I sat down on a chair in front of his desk.

"So you talk about me to your mum?" I ask, with a small smile on my face. Phil's cheeks turn pink and he quickly looks down.

"She...she was just messing around. There wouldn't be a reason for me to talk about you, especially to my mum." I can see his cheeks turn even redder and it's actually quite cute, wait...cute?!

"So, you like Muse, that's one thing we could write about each other for the project!" Phil says taking a pillow and holding it to his chest.

"Yeah, I can't believe you're a Muse fan! They aren't recognized and talked about as much as other bands." I say.

"I love them as you can see, I even have a poster" Phil say's as he points to the poster on the wall to his right "I've also been to the concert they played a few months ago, it was my first time seeing them live too!"

"Wait, are you talking about the concert that played at the end of December?"

"Yup, that's the one!"

"Bloody hell! I was there!"

"Wait, seriously?!" Phil says wide eyed.

"Yeah, and right in the front"

"I was in the front too! But to the right..."

"I was to the left...this is way too awesome!"

We didn't think about the project and homework we were supposed to be doing, we just talked and talked about Muse and raved about their songs and which one we liked best. By the time we know it, its 8pm and Phil's mum comes in asking if I'll be staying for dinner.

"Oh, I'm not sure..." I say in response.

"Oh come on, I'm a pretty great cook if I do say so myself!" Not able to resists Mrs. Lester's determined grin, I said yes.

"Great! Dinner will be ready in five minutes." After she left, everything went quiet and when I turned to look at Phil, I saw him staring right back at me."

"Hey, Dan" He says after a while of silence.

"Um, yeah?"

"Sorry."

"What?" I ask confused and dumbfounded.

"Sorry...for being a jerk to you for a long time, I- I had my reasons..."

"Oh, uh, um, it's okay, sorry for being a jerk to you as well."

"No, you don't have to be the one saying sorry, I'm the one that started it and for a reason that's not even a real reason to do so."

"Oh, well...what reason?" I ask already knowing it. Phil looked hesitant and before he can say anything we hear his mum call for us from downstairs.

"I'll tell you some other time." And I only nodded.

Phil and I entered the dining room and both his parents are already sat down, dinner on the table, and waiting for us. Phil and I sat down side by side, it was silent for quite a while until Mr. Lester decided to speak up to relieve the awkward silence.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Daniel Phil always talks about you." Mr. Lester says with a smile and from the corner of my eye I can see Phil looking down, his fringe hiding his still slightly noticeable blush.

"Oh, nice to meet you too, you can just call me Dan and yes, I heard." I say with a chuckle feeling the atmosphere lighten a bit.

"Yes, he's always fang-"

"Mom!" Phil says, most likely feeling embarrassed. I couldn't stop the smile from appearing from my face, Phil was just so adorable.

"Chris says the same thing actually!" I say, getting into the band wagon of embarrassing Phil.

"Oh god! I don't talk about you..." he says glaring at me, but his eyes looked playful and all I could do was laugh.

Dinner went on like that. It was nice and fun, and his parents kept embarrassing him which I only felt slightly sorry for him about.

It was nice.