Chapter 8: Oh my llama...

Ello! Sorry I haven't been uploading lately, I've been really lazy and haven't been writing as much as I was but I'm still gonna be continuing with it! Happy reading!

xoxoluvu

Dan's POV

Going into school I kept wondering if I was friends with Phil. I think we're getting there but I can't stop thinking about how fast we started talking normally to each other. Who knew it would have been that easy? Does all of this make us friends now? But wait, that wouldn't make since because he's the one that hates me. In all honesty the only reason why I really hate Phil is because he hates me for no reason that I know of. So, we can't be friends just like that! Urg, all this thinking is making me slightly hungry and still pretty sleepy. I didn't really sleep all that much last night, I was using my laptop and searching up things on Wikipedia. Hope I don't get caught falling asleep in class again, I don't need an extension for my detention. Ha, that rhymed.

The day goes on and on, I actually got a message from Phillion during class, and even in the last class of the day we're still messaging each other. He's a pretty cool person, I've never really made a friend on tumblr before. Even though I have had conversations before. I wonder if I might meet Phillion one day, we both live in the UK so there's a possibility that we might run into each other. Whoa, what if we go to the same school?! How crazy yet awesome would that be?

"Dan, I think Chris likes me." Pj tells me as we walk to our last class.

"What makes you think that?" I ask, quite curious as to what's going on.

"Well, it's just that, this morning I ran into him and I found out we had third lesson together. We were getting on great and talking about cool things...but he's pretty touchy feely and in third lesson today he kept staring at me."

"Really? Well, hope I get home and check the mail for an invite to your wedding then." I joke.

"This is no joking matter! I mean, really I think he likes me!"

"Well, you can't be too sure right? Just wait and see what happens before jumping into conclusions."

"Whoa, you're actually giving good advice. Alright, fine. I will."

"Yeah, you're welcome." I say and with that we take different routes to get to the last class of the day. The lesson went by surprisingly quickly and soon I had to go into detention. Phil came by a few minutes later and sat down in the desk to mine. It actually took time for me to notice that he was here since I was focusing on typing my message to Phillion.

"Hey, um Dan." Phil says with a small smile placed on his face. Wow, he should smile more.

"Hey, Phil." I say as I soon send the message to Phillion.

"How are you?" Alright, this is weird. I'm still so not used to this.

"Um, I'm fine. How about you?" I ask with a small smile on my face.

"Oh, I'm doing well." I haven't noticed before but Phil is quite pale and his cheeks have small tint of pink.

"That's good." I respond. Not really knowing what to say. Not long after our teacher comes in and nods her head at us and sits down to use the computer for work I suppose. From the corner of my eye I see Phil taking out his phone and type in a few keys only to set his phone down on the desk in front of him. Oh he must be texting someone. After a few minutes pass of silence I feel my phone vibrate in my jeans pocket and I take it out to see that I have got a message from Phillion. I type in my response and send it to him. Right now we're having a wonderful conversation about cats and why scientist should make a potion for humans to become cats. How amazing would that be?! The time goes on and I notice that every time I get a message from Phillion and I send it Phil's phone vibrates and once he's finished typing my phone vibrates...it couldn't be...right? I mean...that's impossible. To test it out I decide to message to message Phillion something.

Danosaur: So, Phillion! What are you up to right now?

After a few minutes I get a reply.

Phillion: Oh nothing much, I'm still at school L and I have detention. But I'm not alone, my crush is here!

Alright...no, he may be in detention but he said crush and as far as I know, Phil doesn't necessarily like me. Just in case...

Danosaur: Whoa, you're in detention?! Why? Oh and you never really described to me how your crush looks like.

Phillion: Yeah, I got it for talking to him in the middle of class. And we were literally sitting in the middle of the class, which he pointed out and laughed about (he could be so cute!). Oh yeah, that's true. Well, he has short dark brownish hair and he has and he has a piercing in his right ear, umm right now he's wearing a black shirt with a white ring in the middle of it. Seriously, he's really cute.

Oh. My. Llama...