Chapter 2- Detention?!

Chapter 2 chapter 2 chapter 2!  Enjoy! (^-^)

                                                                           xoxoluvu

“Dan you look like shit.” PJ says to me as soon as he saw me walk into the classroom.

“Why thanks and you look like Yoda.” I comment back.

“May the force be with you.” He says with a deep Yoda voice and I just smiled a tired smile.

“Dude seriously why are you so tired? Stayed up having an existential crisis again?”

“No, I stayed up on tumblr messaging someone.” I say, it was fun though messaging Phillion, he’s really funny and crazy that we ended up messaging one another until 2am. It was worth it though.

“That’s crazy.” He says just as the bell rung and all the students went to their seats as the teacher started preparing the work papers.

“Alright class-“the teacher Mrs.Hannigan was interrupted by the door opening to reveal Phil walking inside.

“Mr. Lester care to explain why you’re late?” She says, almost nobody is late to Mrs. Hannigan’s class because they don’t want to face her wrath.

“I apologize Miss, I overslept.” He says, I was close to oversleeping, good thing my mom was there to pour cold water on me in bed forcing me to wake up.

“Alright, since this is your first time being late I’ll give you a warning but just go to sleep early next time.” She says, damn I was hopping Phil would face her fury just like I did a few months ago when I came in fifteen minutes late because I was having another one of my existential crisis.

  The class continues nothing particularly special or important happening, just the same old boringness that is School. Lunch soon came around and so PJ and I went to go get our food and sit down on our usual rounded table.

“So, Dan who’s this new follower of yours?” Pj asks as soon as we sit down to eat. Cafeteria food could be good at times but other times I don’t even know what the food is let alone what it’s made out of. Today’s food however is Lasagna.

“Oh some guy named Phillion he’s pretty weird and fun to talk to.” I say honestly.

“Phillion? You mean his name is Phil? That’s pretty weird.”

“How so? And yes his name is Phil but he’s funny and nice unlike someone I know.” I say thinking about Phil, I really hate him indeed.

“Which reminds me, how did you and Phil become enemies?” Pj asks, oh yeah he doesn’t know the story about it since I never told him well I guess it’s now story time!

~Flashback to freshman year two years ago~

I was walking around the school and trying to look for my locker, I kept bumping into people and being my usual awkward self, I soon bumped into this guy and almost fell down until he caught me, I said I was sorry and continued on walking. I finally got to my locker and put some things in once I opened it. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around only to see the same guy there, he didn’t say anything for a while and then suddenly he said “I hate you” and walked off. I was really confused but didn’t think much of it until he kept saying it or even saying mean things so I finally got annoyed after he kept doing it for a week. He was surprised by me suddenly asking him what his problem was and then we just started hating each other since. That guy was Phil Lester.

~End of flashback and story time~

“Wow that happened, I wonder why he suddenly said he hated you.” Pj asks with lasagna in his mouth.

“Yeah, I’ve always wondered why too.” I say thinking about it, I then shrugged it off and Pj and I continued to eat out lasagna and talk about other things.

Lunch soon ended and I went to my next and last period class of the day while Pj went to his. I walked in and sat down in my seat, the seat in the middle right next to Phil’s.

“Oh hey Dan.” Speak of the devil and he will appear I say as I turn my head to look at Phil who’s sitting down with a grin on his face.

“What do you want?” I ask, there’s something about that grin that makes me not want to trust him even more now.

“What? I can’t say a simple hello to you?” He says raising an eyebrow and still with that untrusting grin.

“I guess if you’re deciding to be a human being today.” I say with the blank expression I always give Phil.

“Aww you hurt my feelings Daniel, you should be nicer.” Ok now I’m getting ticked off.

“Says the one who obviously hates me!” I yell at him, something flashes in his eyes but quickly disappears and he gets ready to retort until…

“Daniel and Philip that is enough!” yells are teacher, I look around and see that the whole class was looking in our direction. When did the bell ring?

“Sorry miss.” Both Phil and I say in unison, me glaring at him afterward.

“Sorry isn’t going to cut it, this isn’t the first time you two have put on a scene in the middle of my class room. I laugh and quickly stop when the teacher is looking at me with an angry expression.

“And what is funny about that Mr. Howell?” She asks crossing her arms.

“Oh um, nothing in particular…” I say softly, looking anywhere but at her.

“What. Was. So. Funny. About. That. Daniel?” She says sternly causing me to gulp down. The wrath of Mrs. Hannigan’s is horrible but the wrath of Ms. Lopez is much worse.

“Oh it’s just that you said that Phil and I were making a scene in the middle of your classroom and I just thought that it was funny because we literally are, um, in the middle of your class room…” I say my voice trailing off, I hear Phil scoff next to me and a few snickers from some of the students. The teacher sighs and rubs her forehead probably thinking what she’s done wrong in life to deserve this.

“Daniel, Philip you two will be receiving detention for a week starting tomorrow.” She says, my eyes go wide and I look at Phil just as he looks at me. This is so your fault I start thinking and maybe he’s thinking the same thing too. Detention with Phil is going to be a nightmare and since today is Thursday I’ll be seeing Phil all of next week. Yup, this is definitely going to be a nightmare.