Chapter 13- Phil is Just a Friend

I'll be updating sometime next week! Having so much free time is great. Happy reading luvs!

                                                                                                        xoxoluvu

Dan's POV

The week was finally over and Phil and I haven't had a single conversation with each other since the day I went to his house. I wonder if that message I sent him that day about him confessing to me bothered him...

"Dan, how do you feel about Phil?" I snapped back into reality as soon as I heard Pj's voice. He came over to hang out and play video games but I haven't been paying much attention to him or the game itself.

"Huh?" was all I could brilliantly say.

"Well he likes you right? And you say you're going to reject him but why? How do you feel about him?"

"Um, I'm not sure?" I say almost like a question. Pj raises his eyebrows and looks as if he's expecting another answer. Urg, this prick...

"What?! I don't know, it's Phil, he was a jerk to me since school started and now he's just a guy that I really enjoy being friends with...I just...urg! I don't know. What about you and Chris?!"

"Why do you always have to turn things on Chris and I?! There's nothing going on between us!" He says wide eyed.

"Oh come on I see the way you two look at each other." I say crossing my arms matter-of-factly.

"He's the one who's crushing on me! He's always getting so close to me and touching me and okay yeah he's pretty cute and he's always makes me smile when he's making stupid impressions and voices and oh my Dan stop looking at me like that!" He says slapping me on my arm rather playfully.

"Haha! Pj has a crush! Well if you two like each other than just go out." I say shrugging my shoulders and laughing at Pj as he covers his face with his hands.

"It's not easy and just stop changing the subject!"

"Well no I don't like Phil. I mean yeah he's adorable when he pouts and is embarrassed and the biggest dork ever, it's also nice when he laughs because it just fills me up with joy-and oh my llama Pj stop looking at me like that!"

"Dan has a crush!!" Pj says in a sing song voice.

"I do not! Phil is Phil I just really like him...as a friend."

"What was that short pause Dan? Did you not want to say the friend part?"

"Pj just shut up! Phil is my friend."

"Yeah, ok, right."

After several minutes of boy talk we finally went back to playing video games. Phil is just and forever will be my friend and no...my heart did not just hurt a little bit saying that.