|Pattie Boyd : Short Story One|

Pattie was the bright blonde, blue eyed girl, that stole the heart of the one and only George Harrison.

First off, she'd never imagine landing a role in the upcoming Beatles film, A Hard Day's Night. I mean, it was nothing major, but still something.

When she landed eyes on George on the first day of filming, all she could think was, he looks better in person!

All Pattie said in the movie was "Prisoners?" But it was all it took to steal a Beatles heart.

When he had asked her out on a date, remembering she was semi-engaged to Eric Swayne, she silently shook her head in embarrassment.

But when she came back, he asked once more, not giving up.

"Will you marry me? Well, if you won't marry me, will you have dinner with me tonight?"

Pattie smiled to herself. She had ended it with Swayne the day before.

"Of course. I'd love to!"

They ended up going to a gentlemen's club -- not the ideal choice. Brian Epstein had even tagged along.

Later, in 1965, she had moved to Kinfauns with the love of her life. They were engaged on the 25 of December.

January 21 was the big day. One Pattie couldn't wait for. As she walked down the aisle, a delicious anticipation ran through her veins.

I'm getting married!

The lovebirds flew to Barbados for their honeymoon.
________________________________

A/N: hey! Thanks for the reads, votes, and comments!

I just wanted to say that most of my short stories have been non-fictional so far. I promise there will be fiction short stories coming up!