This Town Sucks._.

Hey Guys I hope you enjoy !! ._.

This is my first book so yeahh :) Peace

~Winter~

"Mom, don't make us go to grandma's they're weird!!" I was arguing with my mother

"NO,WINTER END OF DISCUSSION!!! Look, sweetie you're gonna go to school there where you can embrace your's and you're brother's gift." I nodded as my response.

" Hurry up, Winter grams said we start school tomorrow and it 6 hour drive!" My brother Carter was just as annoyed as me..

"OKAY,... mom what gift is it?"

" Honey, it's a special gift and that school will help her embrace it and control it.."

I just nodded knowing my mother's hurt in her eyes, I got in my white jeep wrangler with my golden retriever puppy Shilo and my brother's grown huskie Milo, while my brother with his truck led the way to our grams.. yahhh ._.

___6 hours later___

Ugh six hours of driving was exhausting but we finally made it to a beautiful 2 story cabin near the woods. It was a little old but warming.. the stone patio has moss for texture, colorful garden with a garden of herbs, a pool!! Wow I could get use to this :)

"GRAMA.. GRAMPA!!" I run to both of them at go for a bear hug

"Hello, children come in we need to talk about why both of you are here" we all came in while grabbing our bags.

" Get settled, I'll make dinner.."

My grandpa showed us which rooms we get.. it was amazing. We got settled in, I took a shower and put on my plaid pj's with a black tank top I got my damp hair in a messy bun and went downstairs. I took a seat for my grams and explain why we are here?

"Ok you guys are here because.. you're werewolfs and you Winter will be Luna.. As for you Carter you'll become your sister's Warrior. The school we'll be sending you is a school for you can embrace your wolf.."

"This is a joke right.. there is no such thing as werewolves, let me guess Vampires exist to!?"

Carter commented while I was just starstruck by this can it be real!?

"How do you know we're werewolves.. was mom and dad werewolves?" I was so confused ._.

" Only your father, he came from my side you guys are the sons of beta.. This can be a good advantage for school tomorrow.. and oh Winter no one can know you're soon to be luna.. Look your Grandpa and I are werewolves.. are family have been werewolves for almost a century.. Your guys are seventeen turning eighteen in three days right?" My grandmother asked

"Yeah.. why?"

"You guys will find your mate is the age of eighteen in that school.. and be careful in that school. Well let's eat I made roast beef."

" Wait grandma how can I be luna.. is my mate important?"

She grinned knowing who's my mate.. i'm still clueless, we ate while we all went to bed.

Tomorrow is the first day of werewolf private school._. Don't act weird, Don't make a lot of friends, and especially try not find your mate. There I have my list tomorrow, my outfit tomorrow,my backpack, and my imagination..

So what did you think?

Laterz