Why isn't Jesus on my Side?

G'day Mates,I hope you enjoy this Chappie !!

P.S Not Edited

Enjoy Aussie's <3

~Winter~

I went to the center to heck who's my partner I'm sharing rooms with? We can't use the tents since the is covered with snow so we're using one room cabins. I went to the flyer and saw my name with..... Jesus H. Christ ._.

WHY? WHY ISN'T JESUS ON MY SIDE?

I went to the cabin 102, and saw Jack freaking making out with becca the whore from the other pack. I don't what came over me but I enjoyed it ;)

"Becca get off my partner and suck on somebody else I don't want freaking herpes on my side of the bed." I snapped at her.

"Ugh, why are australians so bitchy leave me alone since you ruined my fun with your brother."

She went back to kissing him so I marched up to her and yanked her hair! She was screaming in pain but I could give two shits about that b!tch, I dragged her out of cabin while she was still screaming. People were looking at us laughing, taking pictures, or gasping. I finally let of her and saw Jack nod with a smirk allowing me to burst.

"I NEVER WANT YOU IN MY ROOM, NEVER DISRESPECT ME OR WHERE I CAME FROM!! GO FUCK SOMEONE FROM YOUR PACK SINCE EVERYONE KNOW NOW WHAT A CHEAP WHORE YOU ARE GO TO YOUR CORNER!!"

I got out wallet and throw her a dollar while she was red of embarrassment, while people laughed. I saw walking back when all the sudden I heard a growl with people saying 'WATCH OUT' I turned around to see a brown wolf coming at me and pushed me I was in mid air transforming into my white wolf. Once I was in the ground I saw people admire my wolf or gasp on how strong it can be, I heard a whimper coming from Becca's wolf, that bitch is not backing out after she ruined my outfit even though I have another pair of the outfit ;)

I came at her her growling while she was bowing her head at me for surrender and Mercy, I growled at her before leaving her without a bow of peace. I just there in my cabin with Jack next to me it looked weird as if I was his protector but i'm his mate... Wait did I say Mate?!..

"What a show you put on there."

He pointed at becca transforming back I just simply nodded he and while he pet my head and just stand next t me. Jaxson was coming our way with a pleasing look I turned to see Jack with a jealous look. I barked at him to back while I back in to transform back, thinking to be naked like becca but surprisingly I was still in my outfit! I got out to ask them why didn't my clothes ripped but Jack read my mind.

"Only the most powerful Wolfs and transform with ripping the human body's appearance, like example your wolf, my wolf, and his." He muttered the last part but I still heard, I simply nodded.

"Hello princess."

He got my hand and kissed my knuckles that sent chills up my back, I ain't gonna lie but Jaxson is hot but not as hot as Jax..Wait what am I saying?... I turned to see Jack with a dry glare at Jax I began to cough to get his attention he started to pat my back going down to booty I gasp looking at his smirking face. I swifted a little so his hand would move.

"Um i'm gonna look around for a bit." I started to walk but I heard footsteps on each of my sides to see Jack on my left and Jax's on my right. This really is gonna be a long trip ._.

"Where's your cabin?" Asked by Jax before I can say anything Jack always beats me to it.

"She sharing me dumbass, didn't you see her changed at OUR cabin?"

Jax rolled his eyes while I started to pick up pace looking down blushing. I lifted my head and saw people whispering and look at us.

Why can't Jesus be on my side? ._.

Hey Aussies I enjoyed this Chappie!!!

Love you guys!!

Later Mates ._.