Let's meet the Alpha J.R

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this Chappie ._.

ENJOY :)

-Not edited ._.

~Winter~

Ughh all I woke with only 5 hours of sleep, since all I could think about is that school and me being Luna!? This is gonna be a fun day.. took a shower for 10 mins since I woke up at 6:30, I took out my high waisted jeans, Bart Simpson Knitted sweater, Combat boot Heels, with my choker, and straight my light brown hair ..WOW its barely 7:00 NEW RECORD!!! 

I opened the door from my brother's seeing he's still asleep ;) Time for some revenge I went to the kitchen and grinded ice with water, I went upstairs and poured it all on him.

"AHHHH WTF WINTER!!!" I ran out out room laughing!!

" You're..Face..Was.. PRICELESS!!! And you only have 20 mins to get ready we need to get our schedules and meet the Alpha.. and Alpha's kid.." 

I went downstair seeing someone I don't know talking to my grandma..

"Hey grams, um hello?" I kissed my grandma on her forehead since she's 5'2 and i'm 5'5.

"Hello Mr.Harrison I am Alpha William it's a pleasure to meet you, my son couldn't make it you'll see him in school.. Big trouble maker" He chuckles at the last part.

I bow my head  along with my brother for respect I always wanted to do that since I see in movies

" Please call me Winter this is Carter, I sorry but I have to cut this greeting short but my brother and I have to go to school."

 I bow one more time before getting my keys to my Jeep and drove off to school that looks like prison..

" Let's go doggie, you're behind or do I need to put a leash on you?"

 He put his hands on his hip and a stupid gruin on his face, I growled at him.

"Shut up already!"

 I slapped his chest that made him wince in pain, I smirked at his pain. We kept on walking to the office and keep on noticing girls checking out i got a few looks but all of them were like What The Fudge looks.. Am I really that ugly I just hope my wolf looks good. My twin brother was wearing black jean joggers, Red Flannel, with high top vans.. He got the Fashion sense from me well anyways I got tired of them checking my brother out since they have mates!!

"STOP STARING AT MY TWIN GO LOOK FOR YOUR MATE!!" 

I made the girls look away when I dumped into a hard chest held something tingly in stomach maybe it's cause I haven't ate breakfast. I looked up and saw a God until he open his big fat mouth.

" Watch where you're going stupid.." He yelled and growled at me 

" Do not yell at me, who do you think you are?" I put my hand on my hips and yeah I'm sassy.

"You might be new here I am Jack soon to be alpha, so you will obey to be me." He smirked

"Ohh hello, I met your father at my home he never told me he had an ass of a son.." 

All eyes were on us, he growled at me which made me growl too he pulled me into an empty classroom and yell at me..

" You have no right yell back at me, I am soon to be alpha I can kick you out of the pack!!" He was furious.

" Ok look, you're soon to be alpha.. so technically you can't kick me out only alpha can Good day Mr. Soon to be Alpha, p.s you don't scare me.."