I'm gonna show you crazy!

Hey Aussies I hope you enjoy this Chappie !!! :)

Picture of Winter on the side >>>

P.s Not Edited

Enjoy Mates

~Winter~

Jax finally left me alone after a lot of arguments Jack left 5 minutes after since he had 'business' but kissed me and became into steamy make out he told me he'll have a surprise . He finally left and know it's me and nature. I always loved nature, I help recreate a garden, park, flower field, and saved a forest. My father always said Nature will repay you for doing good deeds.. But still nothing ._.

"Hey flowergirl."

I turned around to see a handsome guy with black thick hair with emerald eyes, sh!t he caught me staring._.

"Hello, I was just leaving." I pick up a daisy matching it other various flowers.

"I'm Gustavo Smith, I like to be called Gus." He extended his arm to arm which I shook proudly

"I'll call you Gussy, I'm Winter but you could call me flower girl."

I waved at him walking back to the campsite it was sunset the sky was beautiful, the wind was frisky that brought chills up my spine. But all that was ruined just when I entered the stupid cabin :(

"What the FUCK!!" I said loud enough for for they can hear from the moaning, I felt a tear running down my cheek.

"No winter it's not what it looks like!" He got off of Becca with a damn smirk on her face he got close enough for I punch him straight in the face, I threw him the flowers then ran out of the cabin.

"WINTER GET BACK HERE!!!"

I ignored him, people just stare at us so I turned into my wolf running off not wanting to be near anybody..

~JACK~

I saw her run away from me, I got back inside to get a shirt and pants to go after her but f*cking Becca kept on whining which I lost my temper.

"Come on baby forget that slut.."

She kept touching me that sh!t was fucking annoying! Her face, her squeaky voice, UGH EVERYTHING!!! I started to choke her since she called Winter a slut but the real fact is that she's the slut.

"Don't you dare call her a slut, because the real slut is looking at me right pleading for her life.. I need you leave before I snap your f*cking neck."

She left like her life depended which it did, I ran after Winter tracking her scent after 2 hours of trying to find her I saw here there in her human form crying her eyes out with mascara running down her cheeks still looking beautiful. I changed into human form coming close to her but she heard me coming and shoved me away.

"Leave Jack Frost!!" I chuckle at her stupid nicknames

"Stop Winter this crazy!" I grabbed her wrist from hitting me more

"This crazy?.... I"M GONNA SHOW YOU CRAZY!!!!"

She got out of my hold and punch me across the face again then started to punch my chest and break down.

"Bloody hell I hate you!!... Then to lose my f*cking virginity to you, is one of my biggest regrets !!You can the bed i'm on the ground.."

She said that before transforming and leaving to the campsite. I'm proud of her she's finally getting the hang on transforming... I transformed and went to the cabin to see Winter crying herself to sleep.

2:27a.m

I woke up in the of the night, went to the restroom to do my business. I was about to go back to sleep but I saw Winter freezing to death on the floor, I picked her up bridal style to the bed cuddling against her for warmth..

What is this girl doing to me ._.

Hey Aussies I hope you enjoyed this Chappie!! <3

Thank you guys for reading my Book

Later Mates ._.

Read his book: 30minds30 (My_Step_Brother)