Werewolf Gala

I'm BACK!!! I miss writing in wattpad!!

If I got the wolf name wrong sorry but it's official Jack's wolf name is Houston and Winter's wolf name is Missy.

NEED to see Winter dress on the side >>

Play the music when you get to the part winter sings ^^

See ya Aussies ;)

* W I N T E R *

I woke up to something soft and warm it gave me butterflies in my tummy. I slowly opened my eyes to see my bastard of a mate snoring softly. Something in me couldn't hate him, I hate myself for admitting it but i'm in love with him and nothing can change that...

Ugh I hate being a nice person ._.

I sighed getting off his grip which surprisingly easy? I went to my drawers and picked out some undergarments, black Nike sweatpants, and mid sleeve white crop top. I took a quick shower to get dressed quickly trying avoiding Jack. I blow dried my hair leaving it a bit damp before putting in a messy side braid putting on my white converse before leaving not bothering to look back at Jack. Once, I was out my wolf started to whine on how she wanted her mate. I felt bad for telling her no..

Please let's go back to mate!! MATE!!!She whined for the 100th time

"No MISSY!!" I yelled at her making her whimper before shutting down

I started to walk to the center since we have an announcement about some event. I put my ray bans on sitting down on a tree stump bring one of my legs up to my chest with the other leg dangling. I heard someone clear their throat to get my attention which did. I turned to my head to see a smirking Jaxson, I rolled my eyes facing one the councillors clearing her throat before speaking.

"Good morning everybody I hope you guys had time to explore this beautiful place. Now on to the subject every year special occasion which is the 'Werewolf Gala'. Which will take place here tonight on our last day at 10:00p.m to 1:00a.m, when I call your names you will be placed in jobs got it?"

Everybody nodded waiting for there orders.

"And last Luna Winter Harrison please come up."

I was actually surprised I got a job, I wasn't even gonna go anyways. Violet and Carter got chosen as decoration chiefs. Alpha Jaxson and Alpha Jackson are opening/closing ceremonies blah blah.. I got chosen to start the night by singing. After they gave me instructions I started to wander off deep in the woods. I was cut off by my thoughts with a mad Jack pinning me against the nearest tree growling at me.

MATE. MATE. MATE!!!! My wolf screamed with joy

NO MISSY!!! I screamed back making her to shut up

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AVOIDING ME!" He yelled at me.. Why is he mad? I'm supposed to be the mad one here!! That's when anger boiled in me.

"BECAUSE I HATE YOU!!! EVEN YOU CAN'T BE THE ANGRY ONE HERE IN THE SITUATION ONLY I CAN BECAUSE I ACTUALLY HAVE A REASON TO HATE YOU!!!.... Now that I think of it... I Winter Harrison rejec-"

I was cut off by his growl. He came toward me until our lips brushed together, I could feel his breath between my lips. He kiss me hungrily biting my lips making me gasp on the pain and pleasure mixed together giving him an entrance letting his tongue explore my mouth. I would be lying if I didn't feel good, it feel wonderful. He let go of my wrist slowly going down to hips making me jump putting my legs around his waist letting my hands falls onto his neck massaging his scalp earning a groan from him. He pulled aways for air until he went to my neck kissing down to my collarbone sucking on my skin swirling his tongue. I couldn't hold it any more I let out a low moan of pleasure.