JUST FRIENDS

Hey guy I hope you enjoy this Chappie!!

Ello Mates._.

~Winter~

" Hey babe, it was nothing I was dared to kiss the new chick.."

He lost hold of my waist to go with her instead of staying with his Mate... Kissed her right in front of me with nasty wet kisses.. Slurp... Slurp...Slurp... He kissed her right in front of me I felt something in my stomach turn so I looked away.

"We're just friends.. so don't worry princess."

With my little preach I walk away from the nasty couple.. I left them to find my moron of a brother flirting with that girl from the office, my brother is such a perv..

'Well atleast he get's some unlike someone here' something in head spoke to me

'who are you?'

'You're wolf idiot' I can feel it eye rolling

I keeped taking to my wolf, until I collapsed against a hard chest I looked up to see the one and only Jack Frost ._.

" Hello doll, so we're just friends huh" He smirked like a God

"Yes we're just friends even can't like regret for her?" I question but wanting him to answer that...

" But what if I don't want you?" he pulled me by the waist to get closer

"Then it's your lost stranger.." I pulled out of hold and threw a peace sign walking to my 4 period history class..

"Oh look here is the other twin, please introduce yourself.." The teacher was in her mid-thirties but very beautiful

"Hello I'm Winter Harrison I moved from New York, I'm 4th part Australian, another 4th of Italian. I'm a fraternal twin and his name is Carter." I felt so nervous because all eyes were on me one pair of eyes caught my attention they were soft silver eyes and then I saw the face of a smirking idiot called Jack.

"Please take a seat next to Jackson Stone." She pointed at the devil

"hello, beautiful so half australian and italian.. i love it.. i like that in a women ;)"

I groan in disgust and just paid attention to the teacher..

"Ok, class we'll be having a camping trip tomorrow and no there are no options you have to go or else you will get suspended and clean the restrooms.. Okay this will be a 3 day 2 night trip, you will be separated in team groups, this field trip is about embracing your wolf and we do this every senior year anyways.."

While she yaping about the trip I fell something heavy on my thigh I looked down to see it was Jack's hand making circle around my thigh with his thumb. I gasp looking at him seeing him with a devilish grin.. I felt my stomach flutter again.. I haven't eaten so that's just it..

Once the school bell rang, I took off really quick until a hand pulled me into another janitor's closet ._.

" What do you want? Jack I'm hungry and I wanna go.." trying to get off his grip

" I'm hungry too not it's not food.."

He smirked he grab my chin and planted small kisses on my lips following to my jawline to my ear down to my neck. I let out a little moan when he nibbled on my neck, it felt like 5,000 volt in my body.

"I'm going to mark you beautiful.."

"We're...Just..F-friends.." I was panting trying saying finish the sentence

I stayed quiet not knowing if I should decline or accept he took off his shirt then mine, he kissed my lips softly moving his hand down to my hips then to my thighs and lifted me up to leave his hands on my butt while i'm pushed against the wall with my legs wrapped around him. I lifted my head to side giving him access, he took the change and nibbled on soft spot. I let out a small moan he sucked and licked my soft spot, once he was done he left me a love bite but more like a mark.. like if I was property.. I lifted up his head kissing his jawline to his lips until I heard the door open to see the Janitor..

I was so embarrassed I got off him and got my sweater, I was grabbing my backpack until I felt a tug on my arm to pull me back for a kiss on the cheek..

'God that was hot' my wolf was panting

"Hey earl, how your day?" I was hearing from distance since wolf have super hearing.

"It's okay, was that your usual or newbie?" Earl the janitor asked

"Nah, but she really is something else.. Peace Earl"

I heard Jack coming closer so I ran to the cafeteria and bought myself a strawberry yogurt with almonds and a sandwich. I looked around to find my brother since the last time I saw him was with a girl so tried looking at the warrior's table.. nothing so I was heading somewhere to eat peacefully and made it to the roof garden. I finished my snack coming down until I heard moaning noises in the supply closet and saw my half naked brother with fully naked slut Rosalie.

"Get off my brother you slutbag and go with your boyfriend." I growled at her but all she did was scoff.

"Bitch please who are you to tell me what to do?!" she yelled at me

"It's best if you leave right now Rose or will hurt wolf or human.. I don't care I was in MMA I can break your arm with a twist..LEAVE!"

I growled at her once more until I saw the fright in her eye while getting dressed in her mini red skater dress, a cardigan, and black pumps. Who wears short shorts when it's freaking winter?

"Get dressed idiot, we have training and i'm guessing you haven't eaten because of her?"

I handed him the sandwich I was gonna give away to a homeless, yes I do care about the poor ._. He got it and it like a child I giggled at his childish ways.

"Is that a love bit?" he pointed at the mark

"Come on let's go, we have training right now in the next 2 minutes so let's go go!!

I was shoving him out to the staircase while he's still eating. I spotted Violet and introduced her to my brother she was red like a tomato when she saw him he even blushed too!! I just started laughing while walking into the gym room!

"Hello, class my name is Mr. Garcia, I'm am your training teacher also your mentor, I will showing you the bases and may the Harrison twins please come up stage."

He pointed at my brother and I we came up stage to a handsome teacher in his mid 20's he was cute but not my type. He handed Carter and I training uniform which was Nike brand! I had black Nike leggings and running shorts,Black Nike strap sports bra, Black and White Nike running shoes, a white tank top. While Carter had was matching mine with black Nike tank top, black Nike training shorts, long socks, with Nike running shoes.. Every else wore the same..

"Ok let get to training ;)" The teacher is gonna be the death of us..

I hope you guys enjoyed it ;)

Later Mates ._.