Project X?!

G'day Mates I hope you enjoy this Chappie!!! Also Mary's Outfit on the side ._.

Not edited!!!

P.S I WARN YOU NOT FOR VIRGIN EYES!!

Enjoy Aussie's!!!

~Winter~

Once we got home we all went our separate ways to change. I actually felt excited about this... not because of the booze, or the Guys, but for a challenge ;).

"Hey get ready, to PARTYYY!!!" She squealed happily not knowing why?

"Dude you make sound like freaking a Project X..."

"Well it could be"

She winked at me going to my closet to get her dress, I quickly took a shower then blow dried my hair to curl it. I put on my black mesh front cute slim dress that barely reached mid thigh matching it with my black wedges with a small bow, I applied light concealer then doing a light smokey eye matching it with a cat eye eyeliner with a small portion of mascara, finishing it off with my favorite cranberry lipstick. I checked myself out feeling great about my out when I heard a gasp I turned to see Violet with high neck peach color spaghetti crop top with a matching peach skater skirt and ankle strap flats. She had light make up with her hair naturally straight.

"Wow you look AMAZING!!!" We said at the same time laughing it off.

"Are you ready?"

She gave me a thumbs up and grabbed our purses heading downstairs where my brother is. We finally caught his attention well Violet did ;). He was literally eye-f#cking her we was also, he was baggy sweatpants that look like pants with a grey shirt and leather jacket.

"Close your mouth darling you don't wanna catch them flies do yuh?"

I wink at him grabbing my car keys while the love birds in the back trying to make a convo. Once they all got in we drove farther into the woods where the alpha lives. We finally made it to a beautiful machine with crazy christmas lights for decoration, kids knocked out on grass with red plastic cups everywhere around the kegs, make outs everywhere..ew, I finally found a parking and walked into the house greeted by the smell of cheap perfume, sweat, and booze...

" I'm go get a drink you guys want anything?"

"No thanks" They both said going into the dance floor dancing with each other, awe it's already 12:03 a.m he finally met his mate <3

I walked farther and saw a bar I took a seat in a stool at waited for the bartender..

"Hi what can get you? Your Winter right?" He looked like my age he was cute.

"Yup that's me, can I have mojito.." he made that really quick

"I'm Dean" he reached his hand out for a shake.

"Like the guy from supernatural!? Do we know each other?" I asked trying not to be rude

"Yeah, i'm jack's other best friend... he kept talking about you if I were you be careful that guy will get what he wants." He said while serving two flaming shots and giving me one.

"1...2...3...blow DRINK!!!"

I screamed in excitement and chung it down feeling the burn in my throat. I gave him my number to hang out and went to dance floor and dance. I was dancing with a group of girls then I danced alone went I left to the restroom to do my business once I was out someone pinned me too the wall with my hands above my head. I opened my eyes to see Jack with a hungry face I smelled the booze on his breath, he was wasn't drunk since it's pretty hard for the alcohol to kick in.