Surprise: Met again

Rihanna's POV

I'm laying on my bed staring at the cycling, thinking 'bout what to do today. I won't be going to the studio today so I might invite my bestie, Melissa to hang out. I got interrupted in my thoughts by Chris's body moving next to me. I turn my head to face him and my eyes met with his brown eyes as a smile appeared on his face. I smiled back as we starred at each other for a few seconds. He leaned in for a kiss and got up going to the bathroom.

"What you doing today?" Chris asked from the bathroom as I sat up on the bed.

"Jus gonna hang out with Mel, what 'bout you?" I asked stretching my arms.

"Got a song I gotta finish on the studio." He answered and after a few seconds I heard the shower door opening and closing moments later.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I then went back to the bedroom and threw an over size t-shirt on my body and grabbed my phone going downstairs to make breakfast. I was in the middle of making breakfast when my phone bipped. It was a text from Melissa.

M- Hey bitch! I know you're off today so how 'bout we hang out?!

R- Yeah sure! I was finna call ya ass. Come over hoe.

M- Yaaas! I hope ya "Boyfriend" won't make ya change ya mind 'bout hangin out with me, AGAIN!

R- Whatever hoe! Jus come over.
I responded as I rolled my eyes as if she was infront of me.

Melissa and Chris don't get along ever since Chris put his hands on me that night. I got back together with Chris and Mel was furious but eventually calmed the fuck down. I asked them to at least try to get along but it always turns into an argument so now if they are in the same room they just ignore each other. Probably for the best.

Hey! I just started this fanfiction and I want to continue writing it for as long as I can. If you love ma fanfic, Please vote so I can carry on writing. There are big things coming your way.

FionaAsi. xoxo