Chapter 2

A/N

So here we are in Chapter 2. Which happens to be written on Day 2 of the creation of Private Practice.

What do you guys think so far? Like, dislike? Would you like if I wrote a sequel or another story as a follow up, and make a series of Private Practice?

Pic will be of Kim

______________________________________________________________________________

The sun was beginning to set, leading afternoon to twilight. Matt still hadn't returned so I texted him about his soccer schedule. He said they would practice until 8:30. I thought that was unfair but he didn't mind.

I was blogging on tumblr when the door bell rang. I didn't hear the first ring, but I heard the second one. I immediately jumped from my bed, and ran downstairs. Looking out the window, I sat Kim standing there. I opened the door.

"How did you find your way here? I'm so sorry I didn't get your number and give you my address." I said, probably speaking a mile a minute. Kim just waved me aside and laughed.

"It's no big deal." she laughed, while I was trying to apologize. Then I realized I hadn't let her in. I'm such a horrible friend, if you couldn't tell. I stepped aside.

"Come in, now that I've kept you waiting long enough." I mumbled.

"Oh my god, your house is gorgeous!"

"Well you can thank my parents, they paid for it." I mumbled.

"Speaking of which, you still owe me an explanation." she eyed me, there was no escaping. So I told her the story of my parents, and the lives Matt and I lived. I watched Kim's facial expressions as I told the story. It ranged from sadness, to anger, to depression.

"Oh my god...I had no idea...I'm so sorry..." she said, sincerely concerned.

"It's alright," I said bitterly, "It's not your fault."

"Well on that note, would you mind giving me a tour of your house?" she asked, lightening up the mood.

"Sure." I smiled. I took her through the dining room, kitchen, family room, office, and living room. All were fairly over sized and incredibly modern. I took her to the basement, which was equally as huge. We had two spare bedrooms, and a full jack/jill bathroom. The only other room was an enormous home theatre. I didn't even know we had this room. After she had her fit about how amazing it was, I took her upstairs to the bedrooms. There were three bedrooms upstairs, which were all over sized. Each had its own on-suite as well. I skipped over my parents bedroom because I knew they're burn me alive if I went in there. I shut Matt's door because I was terrified of drowning in his mass of junk. Finally we made it to my room. She walked inside so I followed her.

"I love your room." she said, almost breathless. I rolled my eyes. It infuriated me that my parents just threw their money around to show off to people.

"Thanks." I smiled, "So what do you wanna do?"

"Well what do you normally do?"

"Well I was just planning on blogging and watching movies, but there's something more interesting we could do I'm sure. I run a fairly boring life."

"What movies do you have?"

"If you look around, probably anything you could think of."

"Would you happen to have Step Up Revolution?"

"I don't know, you'll have to look, but probably." I chuckled. We probably spent ten minutes looking until we found it. I shut out the lights and let the TV illuminate the room with the dancers.