The Day At The Beach

Levi's POV

I watched as Eren sprinted down the hallway to the elevator like an over excited child. I walked at the pace of a normal human being. "Levi! Come on! Come on!" The brunette shouted at me and I sighed before checking my surroundings. No one was around so I jogged silently to him. He pressed the down arrow and we waited for the metal doors to part.

When they finally did, we walked in and Eren gave me a mischievous grin before sliding his hand over all of the buttons. This hotel was forty-five floors and we were on the forty-fifth floor. I titled my head back slightly and gave him a look but he just smiled innocently as he slid his hand in mine.

Eren filled the elevator with his beautiful laughter everytime the door opened, which was on every floor. On about the twentieth floor, an older woman walked in and went to press the first floor but it was already pushed. She gave us a dirty look and groaned, she rode with us for about five floors before stomping out of the elevator, Eren laughed so hard that no sound came out.

I snorted at the sight of him laughing soundlessly, covering his mouth. He finally regained his composure and cleared his throat. "Oh, come on! That was hilarious." I smiled faintly and squeezed his hand.

"It was comedic." I said rather dryly, he rolled his eyes. When we finally got to the lobby he practically dragged me out of the hotel by the hand. He slowed down and we walked side by side, our hands interlocked all the way to the shore. I threw my shoes into my backpack, along with Eren's and stepped onto the sand.

"You act like you've never touched it before." Eren said with a smile.

"Our wedding was the first time I had been on a beach and I wasn't barefoot then." I admitted, digging my foot into the warm sand. He looked at me as if I told him I was a unicorn or some shit.

"Really?! My mom used to take me to the beach once a month, I surfed for a bit." We continued walking as he rambled on about his childhood beach trips. I enjoyed listening to him speak, I loved the look he'd get when he talked about the good times with his mom. His fingers slipped out of mine as he ran into the ocean.

To be honest, I was fearful of it. He didn't seem to notice I stayed where the water couldn't touch me until he turned around. A frown replaced his joyful face. "Come on!" He shouted, waving me over. Do it for him. I sighed as I slugged my way to him. He met me halfway, returning his hand to mine.

I squeezed his hand as water pushed up against my feet, it was a refreshing temperature. Eren pulled me in deeper, the water up to my thighs. I did not like it, but he looked so happy. I felt something wrapped around my leg and I shouted. "Holy shit!" Eren looked at me with worry as I grabbed whatever just touched me and lifted it out of the water.

It was a long, thick disgusting seaweed. Eren laughed as I scrunched my nose in disgust. I glared at him but he continued laughing. I threw the weed at him and it landed on his face, covering his eyes like the mask people wear to bed. He stood still as it slipped off his face, I chuckled as his scowl was revealed.

He stared at me before cupping his hands under the water and lifting his arms up, splashing me in the face. Salt water slipped into my mouth and I gagged. "What the hell, Jae-" I cut myself off before smiling. "I can't call you Jaeger anymore." A light pink brushed across his cheeks but it was soon swept away when a wave smacked down on him.

I was worried for a second until he popped up a few feet closer to shore. He made his way back to me and I couldn't help but laugh. I watched him as he went deeper, the water now past his bellybutton. He dived under waves and was knocked down by others. He pulled me over to him but he seems to forget that I'm four inches shorter than him.

Where the water just barely passes his navel it is just barely at the level of the bottom of my sternum. I saw a big wave coming and I was out, there was no way I'd stand there and allow myself to drown. I walked as close to the shore as I could but was still hit by the after math of the wave.

I groaned as I pulled myself out of the water and plopped down on the wet sand. Eren ran up to me. "Are you okay, Levi?" He said in a soft voice, my name sounded amazing coming from his lips.

"Who?" I asked, my face and voice both stoic. He gave me a confused look before poking my forehead.

"You!" He smiled.

"Who am I?" Say my name.

"The handsome man I married." I felt warmth in my chest but I gave him a confused look. "Levi!" He whined and I smiled. "Were you trying to get me to say your name?" I nodded and he giggled before plopping down next to me. Water pushed up on shore and ran over our feet, it was relaxing.

Eren laid his head on my naked shoulder and I slipped my hand into his hair. Gently I placed lips on his forehead. He was quiet for a few minutes before I was smacked with something hard and wet. I looked down at my stomach and saw wet sand spotted around my navel and a pile of it in my lap.

Eren was already up and running before I processed what had happened. I groaned and sprinted after him. While I was running I realized how empty the beach was and it suprised me. I ran under a bridge, it was dark and I stopped. I searched around until I found Eren hiding behind a large wooden beam, panting.

"Found you." I whispered and he jumped. Before he could run away, I grabbed him and picked him up. He wrapped his body around mine and squeezed.

"Don't kill me!" He shouted and backed up to look at me. We stared at each other before he gave me a light peck. It felt like he was testing the feeling. He kissed me again, a little harder and a little longer. I sat down, his body still wrapped around mine.

Eren did it again and again, gradually getting rougher and longer. My hands rested on his soft hips, squeezing gently. Each kiss was filled with love, there wasn't any lust no matter how intense it got, and I loved it. We spent about ten minutes under the bridge like dock, just kissing.

When we were done, he wiped any remaining sand off my stomach and then put his hand in mine. "I love you, Levi." Eren said sincerely and I gave him a genuine smile.

"I love you, too, Eren Ackerman." He giggled softly. We spent the rest of the day at the beach. At night we started a fire and made s'mores. Eren begged me to sing to him as we cuddled by the fire and I did. By the time I was done singing, he was asleep. I threw sand onto the fire until it went out and then carried Eren all the way back to the hotel.

He woke up when we reached the room and was practically dead as I washed all the sand off of him in the shower. I gave him a good night kiss and tucked him into bed before taking my own shower. I crawled into bed next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, snuggling into his warmth and falling asleep.

For the rest of the honeymoon we spent it inside cooking, cleaning, gaming, dancing, talking, cuddling, sleeping, and fucking. There was a lot of love making, most of it was initiated by Eren. I felt bad for the person that changed our sheets daily. I look forward to the many, many years ahead of us and hope to God he never regrets our wedding day.

*

Every day of our married life I woke up to his scent and thought of how lucky I was to have him. Eren made me the happiest man to ever live, he gave my life a purpose. Our life together was better than I could've ever dreamt of. Marrying him was my choice with no regrets. I love you, Eren.

*
Eren's POV

Levi made me feel important every day of our lives. He made me happy, satisfied. There was never a moment that I regretted saying "I do." He was a loving and caring husband, always putting my needs in front of his and never once did he lay a wrathful hand on me. He always knew the words to say and the places to touch, to kiss. I will always love you, Levi.

~~~~~~
THE END! Thank you so much for all your guy's support. I know this is probably a really terrible ending but it's the best place to end a romance story. I am starting a new one called Stranded, so stay tuned. I almost cried writing the end of this story. I am so attached to Eren and Levi that it hurts. I may do extra chapters if it becomes a popular demand but don't get your hopes up! Again, thank you so much for finishing my story. You people are amazing. ♡ -Kitty ♡