Prove it

Levi's POV

My head was throbbing and my body ached. Fucking hangovers. I tried to remember the events of last night but everything after the start of the game is black. I groaned as I slipped out of bed and into the shower. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist and stopped in front of Eren's bed, I sniffed.

"Oi! You smell like bile. Get your dirty ass up!" I shouted at him even though I couldn't see him, let alone smell him. A messy haired brunette instantly came into view as he jerked awake, sitting up. He looked at me with the most idiotic expression and then placed his head in his hands, groaning. I turned to my dresser and picked out a random outfit, too hungover to give two shits.

I grabbed a pack of cigarettes and was about to walk out of the door when a much more awake Eren called me. "Levi?" I turned around and faced him.

"What?" I said somewhat harsh.

"Where are you going?" Eren had nothing but boxers on, revealing his ripped body. I looked at him from head to toe and he blushed. I waved the pack of cigarettes.

"I need a smoke." I sighed.

"C-can I come?" He rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke.

"Hurry up and get dressed."

I groaned as I sat in my chair and watched the gorgeous sophmore dress. When he was done we walked off campus, since you can't smoke there, in silence. I sat on the five foot wall across the street from the college and Eren sat about two feet away from me.

I pulled out cigarette and placed it in between my lips, Eren was watching me. "Do you need something?" I asked as I lit the cigarette. Eren didn't reply he just looked down at his feet. I sucked in a long hit and held it for a few seconds before tilting my head back and blowing it out. Eren tried to stifle a cough but failed miserably. I hopped of the wall and leaned against a tree across from it.

The green-eyed beauty stared at me as I blew smoke from my mouth. I squinted at him and he averted his gaze. I flicked the cigarette, the ashes falling off the tip, and cleared my throat. Eren looked up at me. "What do you want, Eren?" I said more harshly than I meant to.

"To get to know you." He mumbled, I could barely hear him.

"What is there to know about me? I'm a tatted smoker who gets off on your pain and discomfort." I dropped my cigarette and smashed it with my foot.

"There has to be more than that." Eren got off the wall and walked towards me.

I straightened my back and shook my head. Why was it him? I am not gay. I don't enjoy the thought of sticking my dick in someone's ass. He stood in front of me and looked down at me. He's a fucking giant.

"Look, kid." I sighed as I pushed him back gently and started walking, he followed. "It's not going to happen. I don't like men. I don't like friends. I don't like you."

I stopped and turned around to face Eren. He gave me a look of pure hurt, his eyes starting to water. This is the first time I've ever truly felt guilty. I sighed and rubbed my temples. He opened his mouth, looking like he wanted to speak, and the closed it again. "What?" I asked irritably.

"W-" He paused and then took a deep breath. "Why would you let me kiss you if you aren't gay and if you don't like me?"

Kiss? What is he talking about? I asked myself.

"What are you fucking talking about?"

His eyes widened. "Yesterday during would you rather, I kissed you and you kissed back. Actually you made the kiss more.... intense."

I stared at him with a blank face and then ran across the street, he followed. Eren stopped at the vending machine and I continued back to the room. 'I didn't kiss him. He's delusional. He has no proof.'

I slammed my head down on my desk and groaned. Eren walked in and placed the fourth water bottle he has bought me and a pack of goldfish on my desk. I snatched his hand and pulled him close to me, he blushed.

"Don't lie. I hate liars. Everyone knows I don't kiss people." I whispered in a threatening voice and then pushed him away.

"I'm not lying." He pulled out his phone. "There's a picture of us about to kiss."

"Keyword there, brat. About."

He put his phone infront of my face and showed me the picture. I was definitely going to kiss him. I waved his hand away.

"I was drunk. So if I kissed you. That's why. I don't even understand why you are getting so worked up." I stood up and patted his shoulder. Eren glared at me. "Spit it out!"

"I'm the type of person who wanted to save all their firsts for the person the glow with. So, I've never dated, never kissed. Never did anything!" His eyes began to water again as he shouted. "My first kiss was with a homophobic drunk!"

"I'm not homophobic and that's not my fault." I said calmly. Eren's face turned red with anger.

"If you're not homophobic then kiss me."

I scoffed. "Just because I'm not homophobic doesn't mean I'm gay."

"You're a homophobic asshole." He whispered, his eyes were filled with pain.

"You're being irrational, Eren. If I was a homophobe I'd never undress in front of you."

"If you aren't homophobic then kiss me." He repeated, his voice was making it tempting. 'I'm not gay.'

"You're going to cause yourself more pain." I sighed.

"I have the choice of spending my life alone or with you, even though they will both make my life a living hell I'd rather not be alone."

"Just because you and I glowed doesn't mean we can't marry other people."

"No, but it does mean that those relationships will be no where near as fulfilling as this one."

Eren stepped closer to me and said in a hushed voice, 'Kiss me'. I kept telling myself that I'm not gay and I'm not. I'm simply completing a request. I studied his beautiful, pleading, blue-ish green eyes. Hesitantly, I placed a finger underneath his chin and he placed his on my lower back.

The touch was so unfamiliar but oh-so welcome. I closed my eyes as I lightly pecked him on the lips, experimenting with the feeling. I pushed my lips against his again and slid my hand from his chin to his neck. I could feel the pulse in his neck pounding.

Eren moved his hands to my waist and pulled me closer to him. I hate being small. I pull his lips closer to mine by his neck, deepening the kiss. We were both breathing heavy as the kiss exploded. I licked Eren's bottom lip and he gladly opened his mouth.

I slid my tongue into his mouth, it was warm and wet. Eren moaned into the kiss and pushed me harder against him. I broke the kiss and immediately backed away. I stared at Eren, panting. I'm gay. I am so fucking gay.