Game Night

About an hour later, the group showed up. Petra was the only one who seemed suprised to see me here. Levi handed out drinks, nobody but me got the alcohol he bought me. I sat on the edge of the couch and watched them as they decided on what game to play.

I sighed after a few minutes of hearing the three of them bicker, Levi had been dead silent. "You guys really aren't getting anywhere."

They all stopped talking and looked at me, Petra spoke. "Then what do you suggest?"

I thought for a second. "Most of the games you guys named are competitive so, what about poker?"

Erwin's face seemed to light up. "I like this kid."

Levi nodded. "Any objections?" Nobody said anything. "Good thinking, Eren." I smiled, feeling accomplished. We all sat down, Levi next to me and Petra, obviously, on the other side of him, Erwin on my other side and Hanji next to him. I felt excited, I used to play poker a lot in high school. Once the chips were passed out, everyone grabbed a card to see who deals first.

I turned my card towards everyone. "I've got the ace." I gathered up all the cards and then shuffled before dealing the cards. This seems like a game Levi would be good at with that face of his. I looked over at him as he pushed some chips out, Erwin seemed to be contemplating life and death before folding.

I peeked at my cards, 8 of clubs and J of spades. Everyone else called, I flopped three cards out and looked at everyone's faces for reactions. Petra was suprisingly calm. Levi checked, Petra checked, Hanji checked and I flipped another card. 7 of diamonds, 9 of diamonds, Q of Hearts, and a J of diamonds.

Petra and Hanji folded, leaving Levi and I to battle it out. The last card out was a 3 of clubs. I was tempted to fold but I didn't. Levi won that round with a flush, I glared at him playfully and he winked.

All five of us played poker for a few hours. I kicked Petra out first, Hanji took Erwin out, Levi took her out and then he took me out. I drank two bottles during the game and was now feeling a buzz. After poker we pretty much just sat around and talked, Petra shooting dirty looks my way every five or minutes or so.

I was fed up. "Petra, can I talk to you alone?" Levi looked at me with a confused look and so did she. I ignored him as she stood up, I led her into the bedroom before shutting the door. I took a deep breath before turning towards her.

"Look, I completely understand that you love him but you have got to understand that I do too." I paused, Petra stared at me blankly. "Just because you had sex doesn't mean anything. You don't need to love someone to have sex. You're my boyfriend's friend, I have to get along with you, and mad dogging me isn't going to make me disappear."

"I haven't been mad dogging you." She said, turning her nose up. "You're just upset because you haven't experienced how great he is in bed."

"I haven't, that's true, but that doesn't mean anything." I said calmly. "Grow up, Petra. Levi isn't your knight in shiming armor. He's not going to slay your demons for you and free you from the palace of your mind."

"You're making no sense. What's the point of this?"

"You are a sweet girl and I'd like us to be frien-"

"Friends don't take other friend's lovers." She interrupted.

I clenched my jaw tightly. "He is not your lover! He's mine. Move on!" I slowly started to raise my voice. "What makes you think he's yours?" Petra didn't reply as she stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her. I scratched my head out of irritation and took a few deep breaths before walking out of the bedroom. Levi was standing outside the door.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"I made an effort." I said before walking into the living room. Petra was on the couch next to Hanji. "Don't leave in the middle of a conversation just because it wasn't going your way."

"You're just a waste of my time." She replied a bit too quickly.

"At least I tried to understand. You are too self-absorbed to even try." I saw Levi lean against the wall out of the corner of my eye.

"Self-absorbed?" She said, offended, as she stood up and walked towards me.

"Am I wrong?" Her face turned red with anger and the next thing I knew my cheek was stinging. I placed a hand over it and stared at her, trying my hardest to control my irritation. Erwin and Hanji's attention were now on us.

"Hit me all you want. It won't change the facts." I said in a low voice.

"You're the self absorbed one."

"How? I am making an effort to become friend's with you for Levi, not for me. I am trying to get past this high school drama shit for him. It would work if you weren't a stuck up little princess." I spoke in a flat, expressionless tone.

"Both of you need to shut your faces, right now." Levi demanded and everybody turned there heads towards him. "Game night's over."

Hanji whined. "Okay." She dropped her shoulders and walked out the door sadly. Erwin shook hands with Levi before grabbing a very shocked Petra and walking out. I suddenly felt extremely ashamed as Levi glared at me.

"I'm sorry." I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I tried to make it work but she wasn't seeing it and I lost my temper."

Levi's hands rested on my waist. "Thank you for trying." He quickly pushed me back and grabbed my chin. "Does your cheek hurt?"

"No, she's a weak woman." I replied. He narrowed his eyes and then closed them, sighing. When he was done exhaling I took the chance to kiss him. I briefly placed my lip on his before running into the bedroom.

"This is a no clothes zone!" I said as I stood in front of the bedroom door, blocking Levi's passage.

"You still have clothes on." Levi said as he eyed up and down my body.

"That's because I'm special. Now take 'em off!" I smiled. He sighed as he very slowly removed his shirt, I tried to stay as calm as possible. He watched my face as he seductively slipped of his belt, I bit my lip as his pants fell to the floor. He stepped out of them and picked it up before throwing it at me and walking into the room.

I turned around to Levi standing in front of the door way. "Clothes, off."

"Really?" I whined. Levi nodded and I gave in. I pulled my shirt shyly over my head, dropping it at my feet. His eyes roamed my upper body and I blushed. Nervously I began to unbuckled my belt, my hands shaking. I slowly began to work my pants off.

"You're teasing me, kid." Levi whispered as he grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him.He looked at me before kneeling in front of me, fully removing my pants. His hand slide up my thigh and underneath my boxers, uncovering some of my skin. Levi gazed up at me as he kissed towards my inner thigh before biting.

I felt myself harden and I put my hand over it as a reflex. He looked at my hand before smirking. Levi pushed himself up and placed his hand over mine, squeezing gently. He seemed to study my face while he moved my hand, replacing it with his own.

I blushed for the millionth time in the last five minutes as he rubbed his hand over it until I was fully hard. "L-Levi, I uh-" Levi kissed me before I could finish my sentence, he pulled my body against his, removing his hand. I could feel his arousal against mine, making me even more nervous.

"God, I want to make love to you." Levi whispered seductively before smashing his lips against my once again.