Experiment

Levi's POV

I gently kissed Eren's warm neck, he was stiff and tense. I felt Eren shudder slightly when I slid a hand down the back of his thigh. Shaky fingers tapped lightly on my shoulder. I've had my fair share of sexual encounters, but not with men. I've only fucked once, one of my biggest regrets.

"L-Levi, please, stop." His voice was shaking, too. Am I that scary? I kept my head in his neck, not wanting to back away. He placed his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed. I stepped back, I couldn't see anything but silhouettes in the dark. I looked at him, his face becoming a bit more recognizable.

"Sorry." I intoned, not really meaning it. "I got carried away. I'm going to bed."

I turned and walked towards my bed, not expecting Eren to grab the back of my shirt. I stopped and turned my body until I could just barely see him.

"What?" I asked, a little bit more venomous than I intended, as I turned completely towards him. He didn't reply but he did act. Placing his hand on my neck, he slowly put his lips against mine. I was shocked for a second but quickly recovered, moving my lips with his. I placed my hands on Eren's ass and squeezed.

"Levi!" Eren squeaked into the kiss.

I almost smiled. The sound of his voice almost made me smile. Eren leaned his head back as he let out the cutest laugh. I took advantage of the exposed neck and bit it. His laugh transformed into a gasp.

"What are you really trying to do, Levi?" Eren asked as I placed kisses up and down his neck and shoulders.

I chuckled. "I already told you. I'm experimenting."

"On?" He gently placed a hand on the back of my neck as I continued the kissing.

"You." I whispered into his neck. Eren quickly backed away and ran up his ladder. I stood there in confusion until he started laughing. I growled lightly and then climb the ladder until my head was just above the mattress. I had a feeling Eren was sitting right in front of me so I went up one more step. "What are you doing, Eren?"

"I don't want to stand anymore." He cleared his throat and whispered, "Your touch makes me weak." I reached out in the darkness until I felt his neck and pulled him close to me. I planted my lips on his, I could feel him smiling. He backed up and scooted farther into the bed. I climbed up all the way and laid him down on his back.

"Have you had sex before, Eren?" Speaking his name is addictive.

"No." He whispered, I could hear the nervousness in his voice. "Male or female." My hand reached up under his shirt and felt around his body. I could hear his unsteady breathing, something about it made me want him more. I pulled his shirt off of him and poked his ribs. He jerked his body away from my finger and I did it again, he started laughing again.

"Lev-Ah! Would you stop it!" He laughed loudly as I tickled him a few more times and stopped. He was breathing heavily from laughing. "Can you remove your shirt too?" His voice was shy and sweet.

"Only if you do it, seductively." I leaned over and kissed his neck again, everything about him is addicting. Eren slowly sat up, pushing me up with him. I smacked my head on the ceiling as I sat back on my heels and cursed. I heard Eren stifle a laugh. I straightened my legs out infront of me, his legs were draped over mine.

"I'll try." Eren finally replied. He moved his body closer, now sitting on my lap. I placed my hand on his upper thigh, by his ass, and rubbed the area. Eren placed his lips on my neck and then sucked lightly. I sighed with content.

His hands slid down my sides until they reached the rim of my shirt, they were shaking. I leaned my head slightly to the side as his lips massaged my neck. I could feel myself start to harden and, I'm almost positive, Eren can to. He lifted my shirt off my body and let out a sigh of relief.

I leaned in to kiss Eren but he placed a finger on my lips. "Before we do anything else, we have to talk." He removed his fingers and I moved my hands up to his lower back.

"Do we have have to?" I asked in a low voice and then lightly slid the tip of my tongue over his collarbone.

"Yes, we do." Eren replied with a serious tone.

I pulled his body closer to me, our crotches slightly rubbing together. Eren gasped lightly as my hardened sex rubbed against his. I bit down on his collarbone, receiving another gasp. "Levi, I'm serious." He placed a hand on my forehead and pushed it away from him. "I need you to know, I have serious feelings for you and I need to know you aren't going to take advantage of that."

"I am taking advantage of it." I said bluntly. I grabbed the hair on the back of his head and pulled it back gently, exposing his neck, Eren grunting slightly. I planted my lips on his neck and then sank my teeth in, causing Eren's breath to hitch.