He gently turns me around and washes my back. I look up to see me? It that me? I stare at my reflection, blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. Is this really me? Mark never let me see my reflection.

I could see Xavier look at me from the reflection. I could see blood and dirt covering the white towel. I gasp when he dabs on an open cut. I could feel his gentle touch trace along my back. This is nothing like Marks touch, Mark is forceful and physical. Xavier is well.... gentle and nice.

I could feel my heart beat faster and faster.  "I can't imagine what he has done to you..." I feel his hand go around my waist and onto my stomach, he wraps gauze around my back.

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down, King he is the king... I am the queen. "A-are you a king?" I asked nervously, he smiles lightly.

"I am a type of king... And you are my queen..." He said gently, I look down at my hands playing with my fingers. But I'm his sister... What the hell? I must be a replacement for the time being right? He'll find a girlfriend...

"D-Do you think I'm pretty?" I asked nervously, I don't want him to hurt me for asking.

"I think... you are beautiful..." He said wrapping his arms around my waist, he looked up at me from the mirror.

I feel tears fall from my cheeks. I sigh and walk back to the bed. I slowly sit down with my hands in my lap. "Ariel do you want to tell me what happened?"

I nod my head. "Ok..." He says turning off the bathroom light, he head towards the door. "Goodnight Ariel..." he smiles slightly and walks out, shutting the door behind him. I sigh and lay on my stomach so my back won't hurt.

I don't know why but I had this sudden pull to go to Xavier. I feel safe and comfortable when I'm with him. I feel bad for not telling him what happened. I checked the time, 2:48. I wait for what feels about two hours, trying to remember anything.

I feel like Xavier, mom and dad all seem familiar. I know I had to have had some friends? I check the time again, 2:57. Wow time is so slow. The longer I wait the stronger the pull becomes, I sigh and slowly sit up. I sit at the edge of the bed, I look over at my closet.

I walk over and open it to see the most awesome clothes I have ever seen! When I lived with Mark I wore the darkest to... mostly no clothes at all. I look around and find a really good night shirt, I spot a really cute pink sweater. I put it on and stand at my door, my hand is getting closer and closer to the doorknob.

I look back and check the time again, 3:06. Now I'm just stalling, I slowly turn the doorknob and open the door, I slowly walk out and let my legs take me to were I need to go.

I pass by a door that gets my attention. I slowly push the door open to see Xavier laying down on the bed. His arm is covering his eyes, and he is only wearing pants. I blush suddenly realizing I shouldn't be doing this... He n-need privacy right? I turn to leave, but I can't my legs won't let me. I slowly shut the door behind me and quickly get into bed next to him.

I lay on my stomach and sigh I feel safe, I freeze when I felt Xavier move, did he wake up? His arm moves onto my back, and he is laying on his side. "It took you long enough..." I hear him say. I look up to see gold eyes staring back at me. I blush, "I-I'm sorry I s-shouldn't be here..." I say getting back up.

"No Ariel please stay it's okay...."

"... I'm sorry I didn't say anything, I'm just not ready to talk about it..." I sigh.

"It's ok.... I knew it was a touchy subject." I smile and breathe in the scent of the pillow. I could feel his hand move up and down my back, I sigh. I'm glad I came in here. "Me too." he says kissing my forehead.

"H-how did you do that?" I ask confused.

"I'll tell you later.... Just know I can read your thoughts and dreams..." I stare wide eyed.

"You can not..." I asked surprised, he nods his head. Liar... "I am not..." My jaw drops, "Fine... You win." He kisses my forehead.

I slowly close my eyes, 'I am your mate.' I hear in my head. Did he say that? I could then feel his hand move up my shirt, still just gently tracing his fingers along my skin. Tiny shocks dance across my back.

"I did.. you are my mate." I hear him say. I look back at him, his gaze is soft. "I am your soulmate?" I asked surprised, but I'm his sister! I'm not going to... No never.

"Yeah... that's why you feel sparks whenever I touch you." He said laying his full hand on my back, full blown sparks erupted, I gasp at the feeling. I could see him smile. "Ariel... would you let me mark you?"

"What?"

"Mark you... bite you right here..." he said touching where the wolf bit me. "To prove you are mine." I give him a weird look.

"Wait a minute, you are a werewolf, you can switch between from a wolf into a human, and you would bite me on the neck to prove that I am yours?" I ask.

"Yes." But didn't a wolf bite me not to long ago? "Yes, Mark- overdid it with you... he went to far.. but I can mark you myself since I am your mate. Just it will hurt a little longer than usual..."

Pain? "C-could we do it later? I-I'm kinda scared..."

"Of course..." he says smiling. I bury my face back into the pillow. "Goodnight Ariel..." I hear him say. I smile, I kinda like that name. 'Ariel'