And thus it began

SOTD: SHINE BY YEARS AND YEARS (MY NEW FAVE GROUP AKA YOURS TOO...OR ELSE)

~

Date: June 15, 2016

Where: The Empire Hotel, Los Angeles California

Time: 10:00 AM (TWO HOURS UNTIL THE WEDDING)

I had to call the cops...and maybe animal control...that was if they took Chandler's brothers. 

I heard a loud crash and a yell, "I hate you!!"

Sean. 

That was definitely Sean's voice. 

Another loud crash made me jump and, in my fit of fear, I forgot the small space I was in and, of course, fell into a mop bucket. 

Yes, I was in the supply closet. 

No, I had no intentions of coming out anytime soon. 

You'd probably wonder why I was hanging out with the likes of a bottle of Sunlight and a couple mops but, if I told you everything, you'd get a headache. 

Because, beyond the door was pure chaos. 

Chaos on such a large scale that it frightened me to even think about it.

But, then again, I've never genuinely cared about anyone other than myself...so here you go. 

From the beginning....

~~~~

THIS IS THE ONLY CHAPTER I WILL BE UPLOADING SINGULARLY, FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS THIS STORY WILL BE UPLOADED IN ONE GO! SO ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY SO THAT YOU'LL BE INFORMED ONCE THIS STORY IS FULLY WRITTEN, EDITED, AND UP TO ALL OF YOUR STANDARDS! 

CAN'T WAIT TO REVISIT THE STARS WITH YOU GEMS :) 

PS., SHOUTOUT TO Brinananaa FOR THE DOPE ASS COVER! SHE'S MADE EVERY OTHER COVER FOR THIS SERIES AND I'M SO HAPPY SHE MADE THIS ONE FOR THE FINAL BOOK, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND CHECK OUT HER PAGE AND SEND HER POSITIVE VIBES :)