Part 14: Steamy and Vulnerable

You uncovered your eyes to see a naked loki lying in a large circular bath, completely naked. His jet black hair wet and silky, slick back behind his ears as he stared at your face turning red with embarrassment. Loki had a beautifully toned body his collar bones stuck out of his very square torso his muscles were complemented by the seeped water droplets on his smooth pale arms, he was glowing with confidence and power. It suited him.

"Oh- God ah um" you turned around so you were not looking at him, and even worse you had forgotten the reason you even entered in the first place you felt like a fool for going in knowing lokis personality you should have suspected he would play a trick on you such as this.

"Does my body offend you?" Loki asked with a smirk as if trying to make you feel even more embarrassed.

"Uhhh no..but I um I came for a reason and ahh..I. can't really remember-" you stalled and stuttered whilst being completely thrown off by who lay behind you and what state he was in.

"It seems to have vanished from you.....Like your clothing." Loki said deeply and seductively.

"Uh umm.." You were still trying to think ignoring what loki had said but then you registered what he had said.

"Wait ...What?" You said confused and then looked down to see yourself in nothing but your underwear, a matching lacy white set. Your heart started pounding as you froze you could feel loki staring at you from top to bottom. You feared to turn around.

"What the hell? LOKI! Give me back my clothes right now!" You started yelling you were furious.

"Well that's no way to speak to a God, give us a twirl" loki calmly suggested.

"NO! I'm not a performing monkey ...please give me my clothes so I can leave, or actually I can just walk out there is no one in your room and there is a easy way to mine through yours" you were just about to walk out when the door slammed and locked.

"Care to face me mortal?" Loki said in a calm deep yet demanding voice that went straight through you.

You were looking down at your feet in shame you could see your boney hips and felt disgusted in your own skin.

"Please just let me leave" you said very seriously and tried to hold back the tears but they wanted to come cascading through.

"Now, there is no need to be afraid just come and join me" loki said now sounding quite confused and curious about your current state.

You closed your eyes and turned around your body was quivering. You held your hands firmly clenched together in front of your still tenderly sore stomach.

"There, that wasn't to bad was it?" Loki said. You could feel his stare burning onto you, your breast frantically moved up and down due to your racing heart and heavy breathing, you where trying your best to keep it together.

"My dear, have you been denying yourself food? This is no good for you" loki says in a sympathetic tone you hear him getting closer to the edge of the bath nearest to you, suddenly you feel a soft warmth around you. A robe appears around you. You open your eyes slightly startled and look at loki.

"I see your not too keen on your body, I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable for much longer please sit." Loki insists you sit on the floor next to the bath you as ecslouch and sink into the ground your back to loki you feel a warm wet hand on your shoulders they slowly slide the robe of your shoulders and start to rub. Your body is trembling under loki.

"Cat got your tongue?" Loki broke the ice.

"Um sorry I just.. don't have anything to say loki" you replied speechless to lokis previous actions.