Part 13: Sleeping Arrangements

You walked quite close to loki and Thor was walking ahead leading the two of you to see Odin and frigga. You took big deep breaths and fumbled about with your bag to try and find your tablets, loki was looking down at you and smiling in amusement, you felt your anxiety surfacing and you couldn't let that happen when you are meeting the God of all gods, the pressure you were under felt immense you basically represented earth.

You finally found your tablets and swallowed them dry, as you were so used to taking them now.

"So..what do you think of asgard so far?" Loki bent down and whispered to you in your ear. You looked up at him and replied.

"It's so bright, and regal" you uttered trying to keep your calm as lokis cold breath had sent shivers down your spine.

You reached the palace and the doors echoed open they were golden and the sun jumped off them. You were hit with a cool breeze, you walked slowly inside admiring the fine minor details on the doors and the floors, you looked up and the ceiling was so high, painted beautifully everything was perfect.

You got guided through to another large looking room with big grande doors. Thor pushed them open and you shy'ed away behind loki and was peaking out as he walked forward you mimicked every foot step, closer and closer you got to the king and queen.

"Loki welcome home my son" frigga said in a loving and longing voice and got up to embrace her son. You moved out from behind him.

"Oh, who's this then?" Frigga stared at you impatiently waiting for an answer but you froze. But then loki stepped in.

"Her name mother is ______ ______ and she is my, what they call on earth psychiatrist, they talk got you and help you battle your demons" loki saved you when frigga finished her hug and turned to walk back to Odin you mouthed a 'thank you' to loki and he winked back at you you rolled your eyes.

"Loki, welcome home" Odin said lokis face slightly dropped when he looked at Odin.

"Thank you it's good to be back" loki replied, you felt he was putting on an act for the three.

"We've heard that your behaviour, has improved and that you are a lot less of a danger now is that correct" Odin spoke. Loki looked down at you and smirked not knowing what you had told S.H.I.E.L.D to report back to asgard, you were wondering now was the right decision, you felt sorry for loki and him being kept there wasn't doing him any good.

"Yes Odin, I feel somewhat enlightened and I've seen the error of my ways but I admit I'm not fully fixed yet." Loki said proudly, you could see right through his mask you felt Thor could as well and Odin and frigga, well you thought they just wanted to see the good in loki again so they believed it.

"Young lady you must have had quite the training to fix loki" Odin said to you, you now had the courage to talk.

"I'm not all that a year ago I was- well not in the best way either I've been trained and welcomed into S.H.I.E.L.D with open arms, and I wouldn't say I've fixed loki he was never broken." You said and smiled delicately at loki.

"Father, I can tell you that ______ is a delight I've dined with her some mornings and we are friends she is the perfect role model for loki" Thor butted in and spoke as if loki wasn't in the room he glared at Thor and rolled his eyes, you blushed at thors thoughtful comment. Odin gave a smile.

"Thor, my son could I speak to you alone, and I shall have a guard show ______ to her sleeping chambers, loki your old room is ready for you." Odin said and a guard came stomping up to you and started slowly walking and guiding you to the rooms, loki started walking ahead seeing as he knew the way.

"Please, save yourself a walk around the palace and let me show her to her chambers" loki smiled and said the the guard he allowed loki to do as he has requested.

Loki looked at you urging you to catch up you ran up the hall way to come along side loki, catching your breath you turned a corner to a few sets big double doors.

Loki pushed one open.

"Here we are, ah just how I left it" loki said menacingly.

"And where is that it's so dark in here I can't see a thing" you walked over to the curtains where you could see the sun trying to escape into the room from behind them.

As you opened them the dark room lit up with the natural light. High ceilings and dark green and black wall's there was a gold super king sized bed with dark satin covers and various embroidered pillows and sheets on it, freshly changed. There where piles of books everywhere and a bathroom that lead off into a different but very large separate room, there was a seating area with great big arm chairs, it was like a study mixed with a gods bedroom. It was amazing. There were double doors off to one side that seemed to be possibly locked.

"Wow, this is your room I presume loki?" You asked.

"Yes, of course I assume you're wondering were you will be accommodated, yes?" Loki said whilst looking proudly around his room.

"Yes, I mean I'm not sleeping in here..with..Er..you right?" You asked, your cheeks turning rouge. Loki smirked and laughed he walked out of his room and into the one next door.

"This is your room, less grand but after all you are not royalty." Loki said as if regarding you as a peasant of some sort.

The room had high ceilings the same as loki white walls the whole room was considerably smaller and everything in it, like the bed the bathroom but you supposed you were a human after all. The room was still furnished with gold and very neutered colours. Loki then walked over to the closed double doors in your room and opened them. They reopened into his room.

"Ohhhh, so that's what those doors are for, wait what are they for?" You asked slightly confused.

"If I need you, or vice versa you keep these doors unlocked, okay?" Loki said as if trying to say if you don't do as he says he will get very short tempered with you.

"Uh, okay I understand but don't come walking in on me at random times...alright?" You said, lokis serious face soon turned into a cheeky smirk.

"Of course not, I'm a gentleman" and with that loki turned around and started walking back through the doors. "Most of the time" he said under his breath that you could barely hear. He closed the doors behind him and gave you one last smirk.

You had a knock at your main door soon after it was a tall man in armour with your luggage.

"Oh thank you very much" you smiled kindly at him and he just nodded and walked away.

As you where left to yourself again you thought you would unpack what you had brought, you hadn't bring many things with you. You opened the wardrobe to see long beautifully coloured dress' in there and shoes in the bottom.

"Wait, are these for me?" You said to yourself you didn't know what to do so you carried on putting toiletries away and things then you sat yourself on the bed just staring at the dresses contemplating wether to go into loki and ask about the dress'. You decided to in the end to go and ask him. Without thinking about it you just opened the door and walked straight in.

There was no Loki to be seen but you could hear him in the bathroom you thought to go back but then a woman walked out she was very old she was dressed in a staff or servant uniform.

"Go in dear, if you wish I've just run him a bath" the old lady kindly said to you and then left.

You hesitated in going in but you plucked up the courage to. You covered your eyes with your hand and walked in.

"Loki?" You said hesitantly.

"Dont cover your eyes on my account, uncover your gaze"