Part 3: Training Starts.

You woke up and got dressed into the clothes you had bought with you just some grey jeans and a white jumper and put on your converse and walked down to breckfast, your nerves are getting the better of you, you fill up a glass and down a couple of pills that will help you get through the day.

You walk down the staircase and see Thor just coming out of his room too, it was early because you wanted to avoid people not because you didn't like them because you wanted a quiet morning, that isn't why Thor wants to eat this early though he wants to eat a lot so he has to make time for it he sees you and shouts your name.

______!! Wait.

You stopped and looked around and smiled and said "oh morning".

"______ I didn't know you got up this early too are you coming to feast on the quite delicious breakfast spread?" He gave me a gleaming smile.

"Yes i am" you replied tiredly and yawned.

"Marvellous! Then we shall dine together"

You and thor make your way down to breakfast in silence, not awkward silence more like a tired silence, when ever you looked up at the rather large God next to you he just was smiling, it's like he never stops you thought to yourself.

You finally arrive at the food hall you feel like your back in primary school, you assume they had a set out like this in high school too but you didn't get to experience much of that.

The room was half full with tables and chairs with all the appropriate cutlery and napkins; the other half was filled with counters with heat lights keeping warm the various breakfast foods. You and thor find a table then proceed to view the food and pick what you like and luckily for Thor as much as you like. You settled with a small bowl of thick Greek yogurt and honey on top, also a banana, Thor on the other hand had multiple plates piled full of various breads, meats, cheeses, and cereals he definitely ate an ungodly amount but then he is a God..so you suppose that is a satisfactory godly amount, he ate still with good and pleasing manners.

"That can not be all you desire to consume?" Thor bellowed.

"Oh...well it's all kinds wish to eat I don't have a big appetite" you warmly smiled at him.

"How do you keep your energy up through the day your crazy ______" he laughed.

After you had finished you said goodbye to Thor to go and meet your tutor, your training started pretty much straight away you where introduced into a lovely woman who had shoulder-length grey hair and looked in her late 50's she taught you about basic people skills and body language.

After your session with her that lasted the majority of the day, the time was 6:47pm you returned back to your room not feeling that hungry you sat down and noticed a delivery an array of colourful bags and a note it said.

"Hello ______, I have had delivered your clothes you had chosen also had a personal shopper pick out some things for you as well hope yoy are settling in okay

                    From Nick. "

You opened the bag to see a lot of different clothes and some other bags contained cosmetics and bathroom essentials. You hung them all in your wardrobe and folded things into draws and arranged your bathroom and dressing table with all the cosmetic products and toiletries. You hadnt yet started yet thinking about how you want your place to look like it was all very plain at the moment, so you flicked though some homeware magazines and picked out some nice things the colours you had decided where, greys, pastel blue ,mint and creames and whites.

After looking through them for a couple of hours you let out a big yawn and had a nice shower used some of your new products came out smelling of passion fruit and mango and dryed your soft [hair colour] hair changed into some grey pj shorts and a long back sleeved top and went to bed.