Part 5: Pre-Meeting

You woke up that morning as usual and decided to skip breakfast your sure thor won't mind, you jumped into the shower and had a good wash. Once you came out you curled your hair and did your makeup foundation, power, some pink blush on your apples and a small cat eye and mascara you then put some Vaseline on your dry lips.

You chose to wear a thin white fluffy jumper and a black pair of the jeans you wore yesterday with the slashes in the knees and some boots, you got told in your training to dress as you are relaxed and it will possibly help to relax your patient.

You made your way down to Nicks office and knocked.

"Good luck ______" Clint walked out the office and saiD to you with a worried smile on his face.

"Come in!" A rustic voice called out and you walked in.

"Agent Fury, I am ready to meet my patient and start the program" you smiled.

"Oh ______ I was going to send someone to fetch you well you can stay here whilst I get some of the files you may need" he got up quickly and started searching through files on his computer he finally gets them up.

They appear on a transparent glass sheet in front of me the technology here is amazing you thought. "So shall i just start reading this...?"

"Ah..Yes I've left out personal details and things for you to find that out yourself so it's just a list of things that he has done and why he is in here". Fury said with a stern look on his face.

Everyone here was always so serious when they talked about this guy, and by the sounds of it a murderer and very dangerous.

You read through the files and where shocked to what you see.

"Well...are you ready to meet the man himself ______?" Fury said.

You gulped and nodded your head "y-yes sir" you replied.