Part 1: Hanging on.

You could hear the doctors talking about you outside your room to a man, you didn't recognize his deep voice but you carried on listening in.

"We are starting this new scheme at S.H.I.E.L.D, and I feel she will be perfect for this project" the unknown exclaimed.

"Well she is only a danger to herself and a bad influence on the other patient's, if that's her wish she may as well put it to a use" said one doctor. "We have tried everything, nothing helps her plus it doesn't help she has no family to visit her and she has been in here a very long time so she hasn't accumulated any friends" the other doctor added.

"Well she sounds perfect for this project then she is exactly what we need, may I..." he said to the doctors whilst pointing to your door.

"Yes of course Agent Fury go straight in" one of the doctors said.

This newly know agent fury walked in with a serious but befriending manner about him.

"Hello,______ "

He spoke with you about S.H.I.E.L.D and what they do there you found out its an intelligence agency and they wanted you to be the first to try out their new project it was called S.P.

"Excuse me agent fury.." You asked he cut you off and started talking.

"Please call me Nick, carry on" he said.

"Oh..okay Nick er...May I ask what S.P stands for?" You asked intrigued.

Fury looked down and let out a sigh as if he was readying himself.

"______ you obviously know why your in hospital, we are looking for someone who wants to..."

Fury paused then carried on.

"to....Well essentially die and well...end their life that's why your here you have tried to end your life a number of times and we were thinking that could work for both of us..."

You looked at him puzzled still trying to figure out what he was trying to say or ask of you.

"I'm sorry Nick I'm having trouble following you, you want me to come work for you because I'm suicidal?"

Fury gave you a awkward smile.

"Well when you say it like that....Yes"

You looked at him offended but then realised what else is left for you and then that face turned into an understanding and reliable face, you thought it may even save you from ...yourself.

"Fury I'm sorry if I'm asking to many questions but why does this role need me to be suicidal?"

"Because S.P stands for suicide psychiatrist... I know it sounds like some kinda horror film I don't know why we couldn't have come up with a classier name but what your role is that we get...Well people not prisoners but dangerous people that we want to try and help because they may be of some use to us and we want to try and fix their problems do you follow ______?" Fury said to you, explaining quite quickly.

"I think I get what your trying to say" you said. "So you get dangerous people coming in that could potentially kill or be harmful to whoever goes near them and getting someone who already wants to die would ah.....Eric....make it so everybody gets what they want? " you asked thoughtfully?

"Yes basically so what do..." Fury's phone started to ring he walked out but left a contract on your desk for you to read through and sign if you agreed.

The contract also said it asks not to harm or take yourself before you've started work or made any progress and that it trusts you.

You thought to yourself what have you got to lose? And scribbled away signing your name.