Part 7: A Painful Start

You lifted yourself up and looked into this man's eyes as yours were welling up with tears.

"I hope you have learnt so valuable lesson there mortal"

"...I-Im sorry" you replied you knew that you wernt making the best first impression and you had made yourself seem weak, well you were but that was besides the point."please can we start over" you said whilst walking over to a white table that had two again, white chairs. "Please, come sit with me" this tall figure looked at you sternly but sauntered over to eventually you were not sitting down which made you feel even smaller and him more intimidating.

He pulled out the chair in a stroppy almost toddler like way and sat down legs apart and glared daggers at you. "What now?" He said as if he was already bored with you.

"Well let me introduce myself my name is ______ ______ and S.H.I.E.L.D  have asked me to help you its as director fury said a new project they are working on here and i am here to be your psychiatrist or counsellor if you like I want to help you,I'm not here to hurt you every thing you say will be confidential between you and I" you gav a reassuring smile and he just turned his head to the side, then back at you.

"And what if I don't cooperate hm?"

"Well then, i will come and visit you every day until you do" you told him.

"Okay then to avoid that why dont i just kill you? " he said whilst he has a mischievous smirk plastered all over his face.

"Well-er then Im well...dead arnt i?" You replied and looked down but not at the thought of being dead after all that's what you want but at the fact that you could already see signs of him being hurt and you just wanted to help.

"Ugh, okay and what if i agree to these sessions what will the outcome be ?" He asked inquisitively.

"Well then you would hopefully have a chance to offload any stresses or concerns to me and well who knows it works differently on everyone so I've read." You said whilst looking back up at him smiling you learned in slit the closer with your hands cupped in eachother in the table." Come on, what else have you got to lose?".

"Fine" he replied bluntly got up and walked back to his bed "come back in two hours".

"Yes s-actually what is your name I never got told it's part.of.our whole getting to know you thing?" You said as you where about to leave the room.

"Loki, God of mischief and lies". He replied sinisterly.

" seeyou later then loki " you said as you left quietly.

A/N

This is my first authors notes aha wow thank you for all the people who have read this far it means a lot to me hehe and i would love to read your thoughts and comments about this so far and I'm sorry this chapter was a little short.