Part 2: Settling down

After travelling for several hours you arrive at S.H.I.E.L.D with the little amount that you own and get taken to a living quarters part of the building you have a bedroom and a bathroom and a lounge area with a tv a small kitchen area because they serve food in the dining area for agents and staff there, you got informed that you can have your room personalised however you choose and will have a chance to order some new clothing and essentials from online or catalogues after you have put away the very little luggage you bought with you and just sat down there was a knock at the door.

"Hey,______ it's Nick can I come in?"

You jumped to your feet and opened the door.

"How do you like your little room? It's not a apartment size but it's alright I guess you've read the letter about the whole decor and clothes thing I presume... anyway I've come to take you to meet people herd of the avengers?"

When fury said the avengers your eyes widened of.course you had everyone had they had saved the city from things a number of times.

"Well...duh who hasn't!!? Woah wait are you saying I get to work with The Avengers?!!" You said excitedly you were acting like a little girl being told she was going to Disney land.

"Yes you will be massively part of the team ______ is that a problem?"

You just look so surprised and speechless at fury and put on a big beaming smile.

"No!! This is fantastic I'm so excited wow I almost can't believe it"

"Well, you better this will be good for you" Fury replied.

You both left the room that now you would be calling home for your time there and went to meet everyone.

You arrived in a meeting room with glass windows overlooking a load of people on computers you got introduced to Phil and some other agents but now it was time to meet the avengers.

You where sat in a spinning chair and whilst left alone in the room took it upon yourself to test and see how fast it could go with your [hair colour] hair flowing and waving in the air. You hear talking and footsteps coming towards to room and you panic.

"Ahh shit" you said under your breath.

You fell off the chair and into mess on the floor you looked up and saw a grinning face with long blonde hair trialling in front of his face and he offered out a hand. Thor You thought. You took his hand and he lifted you up.

"Now what where you doing down there miss?" Thor uttered with a big smile across his face.

"Having to much fun on that chair I suspect" said black widow letting out a slight laugh.

Once you had got up and brushed yourself down a hand was thrown in front of you ready to be shaken you look at the hand and it was captain America and you shook it and smiled.

"Hey...nick does she talk?" Iron man said to fury

You blinked a few times because you realise you had just been staring." Yes sorry....er... Hey I'm ______ it's very nice to meet you" you said giving them a friendly grin.

"Hey I'm Natasha romanoff or agent romanoff or black widow I'm known as but it's up to you it's good to meet you ______" Natasha said calmly you smiled and replied "thank you, you aswell"

"And I suppose you already know my face?" Iron man said to you cockily, you giggled "The great iron man" he bellowed "but I'm Tony, Tony stark ". "Yes I do know you you have your own action fugue that's awesome" you replied. Tony looked full of himself, everyone smiled.

" I am Thor of Asguard God of thunder" Thor said in a proud deep voice then gave you a little wink, he was huge so much taller and bigger compared to all the others. "Its a pleasure to meet you thor" you replied smiling.

"Captain America at your service ma'am " he saluted you and stood to a stance "but you can call me Steve " he said. You giggled and saluted him also.

"Er hey I'm Bruce banner and I'm very happy your on our team" he shook your hand you dare not mention him and ask him about when he...Well gets angry you want to make a good impression."thank you so much I look forward to working with you" you uttered.

And finally hawk "hey, I'm Clint Barton hope you like it here and I got your back" he remarked you smiled and giggled "awh thanks I hope I do to" you replied whilst blushing.

"Well then you seem to be introduced to everyone " fury then said, you turned to look at him " your training starts tomorrow ______, you can go back to your room if you wish or take a look around its up to you anything you need ask" he said giving you a friendly yet still serious smile and then everyone left to do there different duties.

You then went back to your room and started flicking through pages of clothing catalogue's and wrote down things you wanted and needed. After that you had a shower and went to bed.