Part 11: Suprising Reward

You woke up to your alarm and you were full of beans but your body was still in pain, still you tried your best to shower and get ready, you settled on a pair of comfy highwasted black leggings and a comfy fluffy white jumper that was a little cropped your hair was down and wavy and had minimal make up on, on your feet you had a pair of white converse. It was early so you decided to grab something for breakfast maybe a Apple or something and some water, you wanted to avoid thor, although you didn't know why you just wanted to do your work and rest again.

You left your room and started walking slowly down to the food hall, taking short breaks between. You saw Natasha whilst walking down, you hadn't spoken to the rest of them in so long but for some reason you didn't miss it, maybe because you had been so used to having no one you didn't mind.

"Hey champ! You feeling better? Thor told us that you were feeling a little under the weather." Natasha said in a pumped sort of tone, she was in her training clothes.

"Uh, yeah I was well still am but I can survive I think" you smiled covering up your real pain in a cheesy teeth smile, to which she smiled back.

"Great, well I gotta catch you later I'm training this morning and I gotta run, seeya ______!" She told you as putting her headphones in and slowly jogging away.

"Bye see you" you replied.

You made your way down to the food hall and sneaking, trying not to be seen grabbed an Apple and put it in your pocket and a bottled water. You had wished that you had worn some kind of hoodie to hide yourself better, right now you looked sort of like a polar bear cub.

You got to lokis cell/ cadge/ room without being disturbed you were having trouble thinking of what to call his cell because you hated thinking of him as trapped you decided you would call it lokis room.

You swiped you card, and it let you in. Loki was lying on his bed.

"Ah, so your not dead...what a shame" loki teased although you were finding it hard to see his sarcasm whilst being in so much pain you where breathing heaving and holding your stomach rushed over to a chair and sat down , by this point loki was sat up and watching your suffering.

"Ha,ha very funny" you replied back.

"So where were you yesterday?" A slight smirk carving its way onto his face.

"Ill." You said trying to catch your breath.

"Oh really,pitty, is it terminal?" By this point loki had gotten up and started walking towards your tired body.

"No, it's not although I know how much you would love that. Anyway, it's my stomach it hurts so..much I couldn't walk yesterday and am having a lot of trouble today also so please try your best not to give me a hard time."

"I understand, or maybe all you need is a" there was a pause between lokis sentence as he leant down to your ear whilst standing behind you and said. "Hard time" soon after there was a mischievous snigger. You froze, the hairs on the back of your neck were to attention and you gulped. You hated it when he made dirty jokes around you it made you feel so uncomfortable.

Loki walked in front of you and sat in his normal seat in front of you and walked with an essence of pride, what had he done to be proud of you thought to yourself? He sat as usual legs apart and staring into your soul, he was waiting for the session to begin.

"So, loki tell-" you started but you got interrupted.

"No,you tell me did they get you back safely from.when you collapsed in the elevator." He said raised eyebrow.

"Ye-s but why would you care?" You replied bluntly.

"Well after these sessions don't you think I have a right to know about your health and how you are ? I may seem like I don't give a damn, which I truly don't but I feel I should start to." He gave a untrustworthy smile.