Chapter 2: Kill Me

U Hey my new or old comers. This is a new book of mine that i am very excited to launch. I may say that my works do get very descriptive but i will always give a little heads up for when the more sexual themes are being included. Also there is light cursing like bastard, damn, ass etc. I would always love support and feedback to only make better stories. Also check out my other stories for more saucy litte stories and i appreciate you reading this story do very much. I love u all and All rights are reserved at copyright.com. I hope you enjoy and also Check out my many stories and i hope to always update on time. Here is my SECOND CHAPTER.

"GAVINYYYYYY, omg ur so muscly!Ekkkk!" As she grabbed my hand and and held then in hers

"GAVINYYYYYY, omg ur so muscly!Ekkkk!" As she grabbed my hand and and held then in hers. This chick!

"Soo..I have been think, how would Vanessa Winters sound?! Maybe there can be a Gavin Jr." Now I know what you're thinking, who is this crazy bitch that think she is getting my last name that holds more pride than her cake faced soul. Seriously, I think her soul just applied lip stick. I think she would be great in a circus. Anyways, this is my ex girlfriend. She is my only girlfriend ever and as u can see, she is psycho like loca, cra cra, out of her mind, u name it. Now, I kinda use her as a blowjob machine, which is a bad idea cause she thinks I love her. That was last year........

"Vanessa, I have to go." I started to pull myself aways from her but it did not work. She latched herself to my body by wrapping one of her arms around my neck and the other hand landed on my crotch area. Please tell me she not going to do this crap again. As I chanted please no in my head, I felt her small hand rub the Jean fabric that landed right in front of my manhood. It felt great but I don't want her touching me. Don't get me wrong, I don't usually let her touch me with out her asking but...this time I will allow her too.

"Gavy, why do u always want to leave me? I thought u loved me!" As she whisper yell that to me, a tear rolled down her cheek. Ah shit! I hate this, when I see a woman crying, I want to beat up how did it to them but I can't beat myself. I titled her head up and kissed her lightly then i looked in her eyes.

"You're beautiful, Essa. I just have to go to class, I can't fail. You know this." I explained before I kissed her again. All of what I said was true. She was a beautiful girl, but I can't deal with her but I have to or I don't get a girl at all. It a long long story.

"But baby, I want to have fun. Unless, you want me to tell everyone that you did have sex with that milf last summer." This bitch cant be serious. Right now I want to dash out here like a deadbeat dad but I know that Essa will be more than happy to ruin my life more and tell everyone that the one rumor that has been circling me since summer is true.

"Ugh fine, but a quick one okay? I can't be late today especially with the new teacher I am getting." She rolls her eyes and nods her head before proceeding on with me into the handi-cap bathroom. She pushed me down onto the toilet and straddled me unzipping Levi's and starting to stroke my shaft. Goodness, I hated that I could get hard for this she-demon. Ugh, she takes to long with stroking, i think i might catch something from her hands and yes, i know where those have been. The whole school does.

I slipped her panties aside and forcefully buried myself in her, not checking to see if she was even wet enough. She obviously wasn't, but I kinda enjoy when this whore screams.

"Mmm baby, go softer, it hurts." She sings with each rough thrust I take. This only encouraged me to go harder. I picked her up and slammed her against the wall, finishing myself. I knew she didn't excel but I don't give a flying fuckery about her. I zip up my pants and swing my backpack on my back before walking to my sexual education/ health course room.

I stride past Weldon, a waiting handicap kid as he looked at me shocked. I wonder when was the last time he got his limpy pinky, if you know what I mean. Other than the fact that he is glued to a chair, he's a real catch, and I don't even have to say no homo. Cause come on, saying no homo is even more homo than just saying the compliment.

 Cause come on, saying no homo is even more homo than just saying the compliment

Looking at the hall way numbers in boredom, I stopped short at room 21.69 ( if you know what I mean), to see a woman in her mid-twenty in a black short dress, erasing the old chart board we had, even though we had a perfectly fine smart board. Her ponytail swang as she turned to look at the door. The ushering gesture was possessed to me. I opened the door to the familiar class with unforgotten faces to a refined teacher. She looked so familiar it hurts. She held her hand out as to ask for something and I was at a loss. Shit my pass, I don't have one.

"Um Mrs..."

"Rear, Ms.Rear." Well that's one last name for a girl with a seemingly flattened behind.

"Ms.Rear, I am sorry but I didn't get a late pass."

"Why not?" What do you mean! I got to explain myself now? I was fucking a bitch, obviously I am late. Like damn women, I don't even know if I used a condom on that she devil's minion.

"I just couldn't." I shrugged it off, knowing I can't tell her the truth. She walked closer to be until our breaths intermingled into a blank space.

"Answer me, why not?" She whispered, breathing slowly as if to show seriousness. She seemed to give off an aggression to me. She looked like a hungry dog smiling at a steak.

"Ugh, because I was fucking the shit out of my blackmailing ex girlfriend. Happy?" She gasp with widened eyes. I smirked knowing I was probably going to the principal today.

"Stay after class, I need to talk to you...Gavin." She looked at the attendance iPad that we used. She pointed me to my seat which was right in front of thus beaut. Wait, see me after class is all I get? No office or detention. Well then, I like this class already.

 Well then, I like this class already