"I think..." She started but I place a finger on her lips.

"You've been talking a lot and I let you. Now it is my turn and you will answer when it is your turn you understood?"

Reverse Psychology. I am showing her I am angry but deep inside I'm nervous and anxious with her answers!

"You've been deciding for us without asking me. Tell me Monique, did you hear me choose Katherine over you?"

"But you did not answer..."

"Did you hear me choose Katherine over you?" I strictly repeated.

She looked down, "No." She said in a small voice.

"Okay, next. Did you hear me asking for divorce?"

"Trust me you need it..."

"And why are you assuming I need it when all I need is you?!" I angrily said, almost punching the couch.

I looked away from her, my blood starts to run up my face. I pulled my hair and breathed hard.

"I lied. I know I lied. I should have told you about this wedding but I had a plan," I said.

"And the plan does not include hurting you."

I looked back at her and held on her face. "Believe me honey. I never wanted to hurt you the way I did before."

"I was sure that I am over Katherine. I just needed to make sure if Jeanne will take care of her. Katherine easily fell for him and if the guy did not love her back then she doesn't deserve her. I went here to execute my plan, no one knows about it, just me."

"I want him to be jealous, to take him to the limits, then when I prove he loves her, after seeing what he is ready to do for her, I'll be over it."

"When I saw you at the wedding I was anxious to continue but I had to."

"I somehow maintained my composure, not until you talk about your ex-boyfriend." I said, looking back at her with anger in my eyes.

"You told them you were single. I know they will push me with you and that did not bother me..."

"But when you talked about him." I softly said.

"I wanted to get his body from graveyard and punch him over and over again."

I held her face and looked straight at her, "I was damn jealous Monique. Damn jealous! I was frustrated too. That I cannot do anything with those memories of yours. Your memories with him. I cannot take it to know he did not do something to hurt you before he dies. You should be hating him for having a damn kid with another woman! But you just forgave him and I hated it."

"I followed you out after I sang the song. That was where my plan ends but I cannot find you easily. I wanted to explain. I wanted to let you understand... Then you did not even shout at me, slap me or punch me..."

"But you asked for divorce." My voice broke as I told her about it.

"D-did you know how painful that is? It was more painful that the bruises I got...because it came from you."

I looked at her, her eyes started to water, she did not answer me and I was damn nervous that she will still let me.

So I did what I had to do.

I stood up from the couch, stood up in front of her.

And bend down on my knees, pleading.

"Vince!"

I held her hands, both knees on the floor, as she panic, "Do not leave me honey." I softly said, as my tears swelled up in my eyes.