Chapter Nine

The FREE AND EDITED VERSION of this story is posted in Radish.

Radish will always be two chapters advance ;) Again it's for FREE.

P.S. RADISH IS ON CHAPTER TWELVE ALREADY

Chapter Nine

Every time I feel a warm arms wrapped around my waist, I feel secure.

If Vince was making me a past time, I will just look at the bright side that he makes me feel taken care of, because every time I am with him, that is what I am feeling.

It wasn't the sex that I like with him. It was the cuddle that happens after that. The feeling of my head on his hard chest. The feeling of his hand on my hair, and his lips on my forehead.

I do not know if those who do "one night stand" do this.

Because if they do, then I understand why they like having "one night stand"

I wasn't expert on this field, but I know, we are actually like friends with benefits.

Scratch that.

Strangers with benefits I mean.

All I know about Vincent is his name, not even the full one, his address, and that he is rich.

I don't even know where he works!

But all I know is that, he usually goes to work late for weeks now because of me.

I moved out of bed and cooked a breakfast for two. Vince was still sleeping heavily on my bed and I did not mind waking him up. I had an early appointment today that I just cannot miss.

I put a sticky note on the bedside table,

It's my time to nag on you. Eat the breakfast I prepared. I have an early check up to do. Lock the door when you leave.

-Monique

I smiled as I remember that instance where I first saw Prince Timothy.

It was a cloudy day when I was six. I was sitting on daddy's shoulder so I can see the Royal Family of France. I was a fan of fairytales. I wanted to be a princess when I was a kid.

Yes. Not a doctor. But a princess.

The people were shouting, a signal that the float of The Royal Family is near.

I saw the King and Queen of France, but that didn't caught my attention long.

I saw the gray eyed blonde hair little kid. He was waving his hand charmingly and giving flying kisses to everyone.

When he stopped at where we stand, he looked at me, I know he looked at me, only me, and waved his hand, gave me a flying kiss, and even wink at me.

That was when I started admiring him.

When I grew older, I knew that fairytales weren't true.

No happy endings.

Just endless essay and home works given to us by our teachers.

I stopped looking over the little kid.

Not until I was twenty, broken hearted, and saw the photo Vince saw in the frame.

I looked for Prince Timothy again...

I saw him as a really handsome man with that bowl like blonde hair and gray eyes.

He looked good even with that shitty hairstyle.

And when I lurked even more, that was when I saw that article where he was kissing girls! Dating them at the same time! Ugh. I hate him!

And maybe because I was from a heart break that makes me hate him more.

I sighed and wonder.

How is Prince Timothy right now?

-----

I was whistling as I enter the VCS building.

Sitting, I saw Alexander, my FBI friend in my office room. "Hey dude been having morning sex constantly aren't we?" He smirk.

I just made face at him and proceed to my table to open my laptop. Alexander is y friend in college. He doesn't need FBI for a living. He just wanted the thrill of being almost killed. He's been a sought after bachelor and I don't even understand why.

"How is she?" I asked, not looking at him.

"Well, she was rumored to be having a baby already. His husband just can't get his hands off her" I looked at him and gave him deathly glare.

He raised his hands in surrender. "Dude, I'm kidding" he said and pull down his legs that was over my table earlier.

"No news about her dude. She doesn't usually go out except on Sundays where the whole family spends few minutes on the balcony to be seen by the public."

"Then what are you doing here?" I asked straight to the point.

"Dude, come on. I'm a friend from a dangerous mission is that how you greet me? Come on, tell me about the girl you've been banging."

I did not look at him and continued with my job. This man is a pain in the ass. If I can just hire somebody else. "You should go now before I broadcast to the world that you are agent Jack the Riper"

"Oh I love ripping!"

I rolled my eyes on him. "Go out Alexander."

"Does the woman know you are Prince Timothy, your royal highness?" I grinned, remembering Monique's seventh birthday photo where she printed a human size photo of me in that European prince costume that I used to wear during state visits.

"She doesn't have to know. She's just a short time entertainment anyway."

Alexander laughed out loud. "Okay. I'm out here. I don't want Auntie Victoria lecturing me to lecture you about getting married." He said, as he walk out the door.

"Give me the newest Ducati or else I'll tell Auntie Victoria about this certain Monique Smith that you've been constantly seeing for a month"

"No way."

He tilted his head back and smirk. "Okay"

I throw him the crumpled paper on my hand but luckily fetch it. "Tomorrow. First thing in the morning. You better hide your secrets real deep Alexander."

Alexander can buy that Ducati. He just really like spending my wealth. "Oh dude. Free service in exchange of that. Just in case you needed to kidnap someone I am one call away!" He shouted as he walk out the door.