Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Damn! Why am I always late when it comes to Katherine?

Alexander called me yesterday morning, telling me that damn Jeanne and Katherine had a fight and the damn prince shouted at Katherine.

No one has the right to shout at her.

I did not ask Alexander how he knew, but I know, when he said things like that, he is sure of it.

I just arrived at Lexumbia when Alexander called me and told me that Katherine flew back in the Philippines.

Did they broke up? Is she okay?

I will kill the man if something happens to my Katherine.

I immediately called on Sophia, I need to know if she knows something.

In one swift ring she answered. "Hell-"

"Why did she come back? Are they over? Is she going to see you? Did they broke up? Is she okay?"

"Can you let me finish my greeting?"

"Answer me Sophia" I impatiently answered.

"I do not know what you are talking about, all I know is that they are perfectly fine together and she's going home because there is a case going on with Richard's company. I will follow up on you when she told me what happened" she said in a calm , waving tone and teasing voice.

"I will follow her-"

"And who are you to follow her Vince?" She spat.

I did not answer.

"Move on. She's starting to be happy with her life."

"With what? With the man who doesn't respect her? He should never shout at Katherine. Never."

"A healthy relationship needs to go through trials."

"But not her. All she needs is to be taken care of." I said and ended the call.

I drove home to France, because I had another problem to fix.

The moment I saw mom waiting for me at the door I knew Alexander told her too. I was torn between thanking and cursing the damn FBI agent.

Based on mom's looks, she sympathizes with Sophia. She did not want me mingling with Katherine's affair.

Affair. Because I knew at the end of the day, she will be mine.

Mom's arms were crossed, I kissed her cheeks in courtesy, preparing myself for whatever she will say.

"Timothy Vincent" Mom called, and when she calls me that way I knew, I did something wrong.

"I know. I will not mingle with Katherine's affair anymore."

"That is not what I wanted to hear" she said, frowning I asked, "What is it Mom?"

"I was waiting for the American girl. Where is she? I was disappointed to know you did not bring her with you!"

Damn. I'm dead.

I almost forgot. No, I really forgot her because I was so worried of Katherine.

Damn. I promised myself I will be serious with her and forget Katherine....

But it seems like I forget her once I hear Katherine.

I called her phone but her phone but she was not answering.